T W O

[ OLD MEMORIES CHAPTER TWO ]

DYLAN

❝W-what? ❞The baffled boy grabbed the younger boys phone, turning the screen rapidly towards his face

W-what?
The baffled boy grabbed the younger boys phone, turning the screen rapidly towards his face.
Hey you, why you liking my shit?
A smile spread across his face, his mind picturing the girl on the other side of the screen.
His thumbs wanted nothing more than to type away, to type what he's been feeling since the last time he saw her.
But he opted out, and gave the younger Dylan his phone back, rubbing his face nervously.
❝Awe, he's nervous,❞
Tyler cooed, trying to grab at Dylan's now rosy cheeks, but the honey eyed boy pushed him away.
❝Shut up, and don't you dare message her back, Spray- ❞
❝Too late.❞
+
ANGELA

You can't stop me, sweaty

sweetie shit^
❝Slap me.❞
❝What?❞
Stephanie's wide eyes met mine, her fingers wrapping around my small wrist as she nods, lifting my hand forcefully.
❝I need you to slap me, because I know Dylan Sprayberry did not just message you back.❞
The two girls eyes drift down at Angela's bright screen, the three messages displayed across the touch screen.
❝He did, he called me sweaty, and I'm not going to slap you.❞
Angela thought for a minute, her index finger absentmindedly swiping over her plump bottom lip as she tried to think of a come back.
So she typed the first thing that came to mind;
Did you just call me sweaty?
+
BEFORE
Dylan, stop messing around.
Angela was currently blindfolded, her only way of guidance was by her best friend- Dylan.
Am I in one of those febreez commercials?
Dylan's hands squeezed around her arms, his light chuckle sounding from behind her.
No, I'm afraid not.
Today was Angela's 17th birthday party, and he wanted it to be a good one.
Only because he's never thrown a party before.
Okay, then seriously-
Her small hands went to grab at the black cloth that covered her eyes, but the brown haired boy leaped in front of her, his nimble fingers grabbing at it and pulling it down.
His eyes traveled down as her bottom lip jutted out, her arms crossing over the other.
I would love to take that lip between my te-
Dylan, what the hell is going on.
He cleared his throat, placing both of his hands on each of her arms again, and turned her towards the party.
The room was dark, but he could still make out the silhouettes of their family and friends.
A smile graced his face, and he dragged her over towards the center of the room, backing up slightly to make sure she was centered.
Okay, on the count of three, undo the blindfold.
Angela smiled, nodding a little while Dylan started the count down.
One! Two!-
Her fingers reached up towards the cloth, the lights flickered on, and he looked to his left to see Angela's mother (who she hadn't seen in months) holding her birthday cake.
Three!
Everyone leaped forward, balloons in their hands, presents skewed across the table, decorations fluttering from the ceiling.
But she couldn't get the damned blindfold off.
Dylan what the hell- did you Bobby pin this or something?
He forgot that when he was fantasizing about her bottom lip, that he'd tighten the blind fold, knotting  it in the back.
He huffed in response, and walked towards her.
A smile crossed his face as he undo the knot, the blindfold coming off easily as she adjusted her eyes to the scene sprawled in front of her.
She quickly turned around, hugging his torso tightly as she smiled widely.
I love you- you big goof ball.
He wrapped his arms around her tightly, lifting her up towards him so he could whisper in her ear.
I love you too, you cheese ball.
+
SPRAYBERRY
❝Stop messaging her!❞
❝Dylan stop making other Dylan mad.❞
❝He started it!❞
The blonde haired boy typed away at his phone, his eyes rolling at her sassy remark about his spelling error.
❝Don't you dare tell her I'm here,❞
His attempts at trying to grab the boys phone were over, his head resting against the trailer wall as he watched anxiously at his illuminated face.
❝I won't, chill man- it's not like you both still love eachother.❞
He shrugged after his sentence, but Dylan sat there looking at the window.
Do I still love her?
Of course I still love her, she'd been my best friend for years.
❝Of course I still love her you idiot,❞
He mumbled, his hands knitting together as her pressed against each of his knuckles.
❝What?❞
❝I said-❞
He cleared his throat, swiping a long finger under his nose, trying to stall as much as he could.
❝Of course I still love her, you idiot.
+
BEFORE

❝You throw me an amazing party, flew my mom in, bought me this delicious cake, and then you top it off by bringing me to the beach?❞Her smile was bright compared to the fading sun, the sky painted in beautiful pinks and dark blues

You throw me an amazing party, flew my mom in, bought me this delicious cake, and then you top it off by bringing me to the beach?
Her smile was bright compared to the fading sun, the sky painted in beautiful pinks and dark blues.
Anything for you, cheese ball
He watched her walk towards the water a little, her body wrapped up in the hoodie he'd given her hours ago, her hair blowing back as the sea breeze sprayed her face.
He licked his lips, the faint taste of cake and salt greeting his tongue as he stepped forward, his heels sinking deep into the soft white sand.
He met with her, both of their feet surrounded by the small waves of sea water, their toes each sinking into the sand.
Thank you, so much Dylan,
Her head turned towards her best friend, hoping to be greeted by his side profile, but instead got those whiskey colored eyes.
You're very welcome, Angela.
The pair looked at each other for a moment, the wind making her blonde hair sprawl across her face, an individual piece caught on her lips.
Dylan lifted his hand, carefully tucking it away with the rest of them, and taking a step forward.
He cupped her cheek, his thumb skimming over her smooth skin as he dipped down and met her moist lips.

+ hello

+
hello.
don't yell at me for not updating in a long time I'm sorry.
but ily
and I have you a little back story so there's that :)