Licht x Reader - Pianist

They were watching you. 

...

Your fingers were practically dancing across the keys as the sound was enchanting everyones ears. Your eyes were closed, focusing on the noise and letting your hands guide your fingers to hit the keys beneath them. The audience was in shock, looking at you with their jaws dropped or tears falling out of the corners of their eyes. A few minutes later, you had reached the end, trickling your fingers against the higher notes to end the piece flawlessly. 

Cheering could now be heard. The audience loved you and your music. After a while, you stood up and walked off the stage, keeping a cool look and an emotionless expression as you entered the hallway back stage.

"(Name)-chan!" A cheerful voice called as you were tackled to the ground by a male. You opened your eyes to see a familiar blonde with the ends of his hair brown on top of you. 

"Hyde, you don't have to tackle me after every performance." You giggled. Before Hyde could reply to your comment he was kicked aside and slammed into the wall. 

"Licht!" You called, surprised to see the other pianist besides yourself. You had grown up together, and you were partners in music. Very rarely you would do duets though. 

"Get out of here you shit rat." He said coldly as you stood up and dusted yourself off. Hyde just chuckled adjusted his scarf. 

"Your so mean Angel-chan." He teased, but then left. It was weird that he actually left, usually, he would stay and harass his Eve some more. 

"(Name)." Licht said, getting your attention. You hummed and looked at him with curious eyes. You had fallen for the male, a long time ago.

"Yes." You said. He walked closer to you, deactivating his power on the boots. You craned your head upwards so that you were looking into his blue eyes. His expression softened into a small smile and then gave you a hug. 

"Licht?" You questioned, your voice muffled slightly by his black jacket. His grip tightened and you inhaled his scent. 

"That...was beautiful." He said, almost choking on his words. You gripped the back of his jacket lightly, pressing your body against him. Your long time crush was hugging you, and you were cherishing every moment of it. You closed your eyes, enjoying his presence. The two of you stayed like that for a long time. Not moving, not saying a word, just breathing, enjoying each others company. 

You then felt something wet hit your shoulder, looking up, you saw Licht crying.

"Licht!" You panicked, taking your thumb and standing on your toes to wipe away his tears. What was up with him? The usually 'cool' pianist was breaking in front of you.

"I've never met..." He began, using his sleeve to wipe off excess water. "Anyone who was able to play the piano that well, and be so beautiful."

"Eh?" Your eyes widened in shock. He complimented you. 

"You heard me." He cupped your soft cheek with his hand. You were far beyond a blushing mess at this point. He leaned in closer to your face. Right before your lips could connect you were suddenly brought backwards. 

"Wha-?" You let out a squeak of surprised as you regained your footing. 

"Don't you need to be preforming, Licht?" A calm voice said, and you immediately knew who is was.

"Rosen." Licht replied, regaining his composure. "I will go out there right now." He then walked passed you, but then quickly turned around giving you a quick kiss on your forehead.

"Wish me luck." You stared at him as he adjusted his clothing and walked onto stage. You giggled as you noticed he forgot to change into a suit, but still went on stage in his casual clothing. 

A wide smile spread across your face.

He returned your feelings, and that made you happy.