Chapter 2 : Too close to my inner me. - Part one.

Since I've been blessed by the Lord for having a curvy body, I don't hesitate a second about wearing a cute black tight dress with lace tights & dark brown boots. I let my wavy hair free and prepare myself to spend a night in a place grounded with idiot people. 

" Take a pair of gloves - we never know." 

" No Kadi, not tonight. I'm not doing anything bad during this party, I'm gonna have fun like a normal teenager and be sociable, have a relatable life - "

" Darling you ain't normal. You won't ever be normal. You were not born to be normal." She harshly replicated.

I go downstairs to tell my mum I'm gonna go out.

" That sounds cool honey ! You practically never have fun with some friends & you already told me about this party darling...C'mon leave this freaking house ! " She shouted.

I laugh and leave like she just ordered me.

I show up at 10pm. The huge house had its decoration done again with all the alcohol marks we can see, the bottles broken on the ground and the yard is really fucked up. Why can't teenagers do a clean party ? Nowadays it's no more the milkshake that brings the boys to the yard but the boys that come and destroy the yard for no reason. 

" Midnight soon." Kadi spoke.

 I ignore her and decide to knock. No answer. I knock again. Still, none opening the door for me. I brutally open this fucking door and I find myself in the middle of loads of drunk students and ones on drugs.

" Oooh baby what a sexy dress you have right here, let me check what's under - " I twist this fuckboy's arm so hard even I feel the pain for him.

" Don't ever dare to touch me again."

He goes away and I start looking for Mike. I see him on a sofa with a girl sitting on his lap. God. I better go home... Somebody grabs my dress from behind, I don't look at who it is and I directly grab the fucker by his hair.

" I like this ! " Kadi screamed.

I go straight in the first room I find. It's empty - nice. I finally turn around to see Jordan.

" What a wonderful gift the sky gave me here ! " I remarked with a smirk on my face.

" Kendra ? How comes you look so nice and so hot ? "

" Wait, I have a question first : how comes you fucking touched me ? " I suddenly yelled. I lock the door before he answers anything.

" What are you doing Rogs ? What the - "

" Shhh." I finish picking up the knife I put in my boots earlier. What's happening reminds me when I saw myself rubbing a knife on his face. " Look asshole, it's been two years since you're pissing the shit out of me."

" R-r-really ? C'mon dude we can make a deal but no need to hurt each other uh ? "

" Of course I could just let you go out but it would not be very funny and I came here to have fun. If I leave you alone and go home that'd mean I wasted my time - do you want me to waste my time ? " I whispered in his ear.

" Oh hell no sure no your time is too precious gorgeous ! " I put the knife near his throat.

" Stop with fucking stupid nicknames like these."

" Kendra why are you like this ? "

" Who's Kendra ? I'm Kadi." I immediately realize what I just said. Oh my God, what am I doing ? " You know what uh- never mind - I - I'm sorry Jordan."