Chapter One

Delilah's POV

"Delilah!!! Please! If you buy me V.I.P tickets for the One Direction concert, I'll love you forever! My birthday is coming up soon. Pleeeeaaaassseee." My little sister nags. I don't get the big deal about this band, they're just a bunch of boys that got famous off of the X-Factor. But apparently, 12 year old girls like Lily love them. Especially that Harry kid. 

"Fine." I sigh, "but that's the only present I'm getting you for like 6 years. Those tickets are expensive!" 

"OKAY!! I'd do anything for those tickets! I love you, I love you, I love you." she screams as she gives me a huge hug. Wow. All of this over some stupid boy band. 

"Whatever." I roll my eyes. She's over reacting, like seriously. I've only heard one of their songs and it has to do with girls being beautiful. I have to admit, it was catchy and all. But I wouldn't go to one of their concerts just to listen to it. 

I guess I should go and but these tickets before they sell out. Everyones going bananas trying to find tickets. I hope I get to the computer in time, they could be sold out in the first 2 minutes. 

Holy shit! V.I.P tickets are $1,000 dollars a piece! Well there goes all of my money from work. I already told Lily that I would get them for her, so I can't back out now. 

Annndddd done. My money's gone, but I'm going to make my sister happy. That's all that matters, right? The concerts this weekend, do I have to go? 

************************************ 

Tonight's the concert and I still don't want to go. Lily went into school and told all of her friends that she has V.I.P passes along with tickets. Apparently she's the talk of the school right now. "Did you hear about that girl who has V.I.P passes to One Direction??" Lily loves all of the attention. I wouldn't say she's an attention hog, she just loves to be liked and do people to be jealous of her is ten times better. I guess I made the right choice in buying those tickets. 

"DELILAH HURRY UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE." Lily screams from downstairs. Do I have to bring her? Ughhh.  

I throw on shorts, and my favorite shirt; a flowy white one with aqua polkadots. I put on my flip-flops and brush the knots out of my blonde hair. 

Lily and I take turns giving my mum a goodbye hug and kiss, and then we're on our way. 

The car ride was long, and pretty painful. I had to listen to Lily sing the whole way there. Don't get me wrong, she has a beautiful voice, but hearing her sing nonstop is annoying. 

"AHHHH!!" She screeches as we pull into a parking space, "WE'RE HERE!!!!" She hops out of the car and sings a little 'we're hear' song and does a little dance to go along with it. 

"Calm down Lilly it's not that big of a deal," I sigh.  

"Not that big of a deal?!? Are you crazy!!! We're going to meet One Direction! And I'm going to meet my future husband Niall!!! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!!!!!" Lily screams. I cringe at how loud she is. I just think I'm extra irritated because of what I have to go through for like 3 hours. 

"Okay Lily, your 19 year old 'future husband'. I doubt that's going to happen. I think it's illegal." I say. It funny how she believes that he would even date a 12 year old, but for them to get married? Nope not happening. 

"Age doesn't matter when you're in love. You'll fall in love one day, and I'll be the one to say I told you so." She keeps the sly grin on her face, probably thinking the same thing I am thinking. Of course I'll fall in love one day, well hopefully. I just don't want her to say I told you so because then it seems like she's right. Even though she is..... Nevermind I'm just going to stop arguing with myself. 

"Okay Lily, okay." I agree just to shut her up. I check my bag like ten gazillion times to make sure I had the tickets. I didn't want to come all the way out here just to have to go home again. By then we would have missed like half of the concert, so the only point in coming back would be just to use the V.I.P passes. Sadly, I remembered the tickets. 

After Lily and I go through all of the security stations, we go to find our seats. When we sit down I notice how many people are actually here. There has to be over 8,000! Then fireworks shoot out of the stage, and out pops the 5 members of One Direction. Wait there's 5, right? All I hear is screaming. This is going to be a long night.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry if it's boring so far, it will start to get better trust me. Just bare with me for a little bit. And sorry if there are any mistakes, I don't go back and correct anything.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!:)