Chapter Two

This. Was. The. Worst. Three. Hours. Of. My. Life. Three excruciating hours. Sitting through all of the screaming, over exaggerated sighs, girls fainting, and girls fighting over which member of the band is theirs. As of now I have a head ache that probably won't go away for about a week. It's time to go backstage and meet them.

As we're walking there are girls screaming things like "I HATE YOU!!" or "LUCKY!!" And some can't say anything at all because they are sobbing. They're not that great...

"Do you have a pass?" A huge deep voiced man asks. We just show him our passes and he let's us go. As we're walking I see girls that are dressed wayyy to inappropriate for this concert and security holding girls back that are trying to get through. As we come to one door, we show the man our pass and he gestures for us to go through with his head.

We walk in and.....oh my gosh. Harry's in the middle of changing out of his sweaty shirt from the concert. His. Bod. Oh my gosh. Now I know why everyone is obssessed with them. They are fucking hot.

"Sorry," Harry says while flashing me a cheeky smile.

"What are your names?" Niall asks. Lily's right, he is cute. Just not like Harry.

"I-I-I'm Lily," Lily stutters nervously. This must be a huge deal for her right now.

"Nice to meet you Lily," they all say at once, except for Harry. He asks "And what's your name?" nodding towards me. Lily giggles and I reply "Delilah," giving him a simple smile. I watched as he said Delilah under his breath and smiles to himself. When I look over at the other boys, I see Louis smile widely at Harry. He elbows him lightly in the stomach to get his attention, and when he looks Louis raises his eyebrow. Harry just looks down at his shoes and blushes lightly. Umm can they like communicate telepathically or something..?

"So what brought you guys here?" Zayn asks trying to break the awkward silence. "Well, it's this little girls 12th birthday today." I say with a big smile. Lily is growing up so fast and I don't like it. I wanted to do something special for being a tween. Not many little girls get the present of meeting One Direction for their birthday.

"You've got a great sister. So I'm guessing you have a good sense of music then." Liam asks jokingly looking at Lily. She just nods shyly and looks at the ground. She better not be this shy the whole time.

"So who's your favorite?" Niall asks while whispering "mmmeeeee" and pointing at himself. "Actually it is you Niall, sorry guys." She proudly states. They all take their turns saying "Hey! What about me?" with fake hurt, holding a hand over their heart.

"Who's your favorite?" Harry asks. Has he been staring at me this whole time? He hasn't talked since I told them my name. "I don't have one, I don't know much about you guys. I've only heard one of your songs What Makes You Beautiful. I couldn't really pay much attention to your songs that you played today, I have a pounding head ache from all of that screaming." I say while rubbing my head."

"You sure are beautiful...."Harry mutters under his breath. Wait. What did he just say?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think so far? Sorry if it's boring, it'll get better. I'll try to post a couple of times a week.

VOTE AND COMMENT:)