Chapter Six

My phone buzzes next to me with my favorite song by Eminem, "Hailies Song." Eminem is like god to me, I have an obsession with him that can't be healthy. When I go to check who's texting me, it's a random number.

"Harry says to check your notes in your phone, it's important or some shit like that. Sincerely, your favorite Louis. P.s. Go save my contact as the the most awesomely awesome person or I will:) Louis doesn't lie, I will get your phone somehow so you might as well just change it:)"

Wow Louis. Wow. I do what he says and change save his contact as the name he wants me to. Of course he would pick it. What did he say about checking my notes? I go to my notes app and see a new note with a number:

"Text me love;)"

I don't think I've ever texted someone so fast. Should I just go with a simple hey or hi? Or a heyyy. Heyyy is to much, hey is okay. Am I really arguing over how to write hi to someone?

I text Harry and a few minutes he texts back.

"Have you seen the pictures?" Pictures?

"No, what pictures?" I ask. What is he talking about?

"Just go look on Twitter." What's on twitter? I was just on there like a half an hour ago.

"Okay," I simply reply. I'm kind of freaking out, what pictures?

I click on my twitter app, and right in my newsfeed I'm tagged about 50 or what looks like the same picture. When I click on one of the pictures I can't believe what I'm seeing. It's the

picture of Harry and I kissing, with the title:

"Harry Styles New Girl Toy?"

Girl toy? That's what they think I am? Just some girl toy? I've been through way to much emotional shit, I don't want to have to go through this too. There are too many bad memories in my past, I don't want to have to go through my emotional recovery again.

I text Harry immediately after I see the picture.

"Girl toy? Do they think we're dating?" I ask. Do they think we're dating? How would his fans react if we actually were dating?

"Seems like they do. #Darry is the number 1 trending topic in the whole world on twitter."

"IT IS?? Oh my gosh, I didn't think that this would be such a big deal." I sigh while sending it to him. This is so frustrating. What crazy rumors will people spread about me? Am I a slut now? A whore? I've had enough of that, I don't need people adding on to my problems.

"You don't think you can kiss the Harry Styles and get away with it, do you?" I roll my eyes at his cocky remark, but laugh and the same time.

"Who's Harry Styles? I don't think I know him. I only know one Harry, and he's definitely not as cool as the one your explaining." Two can play at this game.

"Hey! But I'm the most awesomely awesome person in the whole wide world" He replies.

"Well. No you're not. According to my contacts, Louis is."

"Actually I am so change it." He demands. Pshhh he can't tell me what to do.

"Egotistic much?" I laugh to my self

"Very, so change it. What are you doing tomorrow? Are you free?" He says changing the subject.

"Whatever. And nothing, I think I'm free. Oh shoot...I forgot that I have to watch Lily tomorrow. My moms going to some bake sale like two hours away. She does it every year, it's what she looks forwards to all year." I really want to hang out with Harry and the boys, but I have to watch Lily. Ughhh

"She can hang out with all of us. I'm pretty sure that she's Nialls best friend now."

"Okay," I give in. I would have fun, and Lily would love it. Why not? We would both be happy. That's all that matters right?

"Okay, be ready and outside by 10am. We'll pick you up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayy for longish chapters! What do you guys think? Sorry it took so long for everything to get started. The chapters will become more interesting now:)

VOTE AND COMMENT:)