Chapter Seven

I wake up and check my phone. 9:15am!?!?!? Shit. Harry and the gang are going to be here soon. I roll off bed and run to the window. My mom must have already left because her car isn't in the driveway.

"LILY WAKE UP!!" I scream running from my bedroom and down the hall to her room. I burst in and she sits right up.

"IS THE HOUSE ON FIRE!?!??" She panics while jumping out of bed and running towards me. She tries pushing past me to get out but I stop her.

"Calm your nips Lily, you need to get dressed. The boys are picking us up at 10." I say while laughing. Her eyes bulge out of her head and without saying anything, she runs to her bathroom to get ready.

I hop in the shower and take a fast body shower. It would take too long to wash my hair.

Once I'm finished I turn the water of and grab a towel off the shelf. I brush my teeth and my hair, not really sure what to do with it yet. Walking over to my closet I try to decide on what to wear. Since the boys will be here any minute I just settle on high waisted denim shorts and a floral flowy shirt. I don't care for a lot of makeup, so I just put on some mascara. There's not enough time to do much with my hair, so I just put it in a messy bun. I slip on my black Toms and walk out of my room to go get Lily.

She walks out of her room ready to go so we just walk downstairs and go outside to wait.

Once we walk out the door, I get hit with a massive familiar headache. I push aside the idea that's brewing in my mind. No, it can't be it.

"You okay?" Lilt asks concerned after seeing my mood change.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just have a headache. I'll be right back, I'm going to go grab two Advils." I flash her a smile and walk back into the house towards the kitchen.

I pour out two Advils and grab a water bottle from the fridge. The pounding in my head gets even more extreme, so I sit down. I pop the pills in my mouth and take a swig of water. After waiting a few minutes, the pounding has lessened.

When I walk outside, I see that Lily isn't where she was before. Just as I start to panick, I see the familiar black truck parked across the street.

Walking over to the car I start thinking of everything that's happened in the past day. I went from barely knowing who One Direction was, to hanging out with them? And in just one day? I don't get it.

As I get closer to the car, Louis rolls down his window and says in a deep voice, "If you get in the car, we'll give you candy."

I just chuckle and roll my eyes as I open the door and push Louis over so that I could sit.

When I hear giggling I turn around. The sight in front of me brings the biggest smile to my face. There's Niall, doing imitations of people in the band. Lily laughs at every little thing that Niall does. It's good to see her so happy. She has gotten really reserved and she's kept to herself the past year after what happened...... It's just good to see her smiling and laughing again.

"I don't get a hi?" Harry turns around.

"Do you hear anything?" I look at Zayn in the passenger seat and try to keep a straight face.

"No, I don't. What you Liam? Did you hear anything?" Zayn asks catching onto what I'm doing.

"Other than you guys talking? Nope, I didn't hear anything." He says while trying to control his laughter too.

"Guuuyyyyyysssss. It's not funny" Harry whines. I can't help but burst out laughing just as everyone else does. Harry tries to not laugh but he can keep a straight face, so he ends up joining in with us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I'm going to try my hardest to update as much as I can. This chapter was kind of just a fill in, but I promise you that a lots going to be coming up.

VOTE AND COMMENT:)