Chapter Three

My eyes go wide, and I freeze right where I am. Did he just say what I thought he said? As Harry looks up from his feet, he notices that I hear what he said and his eyes mimic mine.

"Did I miss something?" Louis questions. Everyone turns to look at Harry and I. Could this night get any worse?

"Her face is a red as a tomato!" Lily laughs. Niall looks at me with a serious face trying to stifle his laugh, but he ends up just bursting out at the end. Both Lily and Niall start laughing so hard that they both fall on the ground. I just noticed how much she is like Niall.

"You guys are the most interesting V.I.P people that we have ever met." Zayn states while laughing along with Lily and Niall.

"Is that a good or bad thing?" I ask in a shy voice. Well that would be awkward if it was a bad thing...

"Good, especially to Harry here." Louis smirks while jabbing his thumb in Harry's direction.

"Hey, we were going to go grab something to eat. You guys are welcome to come." Liam asks. I turn towards Lily to say that it's getting kind of late, but she looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Okay" I simply reply. I know this would be a big deal to many people, but quite frankly, I'm really confused. I don't really know what's going on. I don't think of them as a huge band that billions of people like, I'm thinking of them as normal people with normal lives. They all seem pretty nice as of now.

************************************

We arrive to our destination that Niall chose. I've been to Nandos a couple of times, they aren't that bad.

As we're walking Harry holds the door open for everyone. When I go to walk through the door, he bows and holds his hand to the inside. "My lady," he says jokingly in a fancy accent.

I giggle at his move, oh gosh I actually giggled. I feel so childish. I haven't giggled like that since.... Nevermind. Too many bad memories.

I guess I was frowning because Harry noticed. "What's wrong? Was my pick up move that bad?" He asks with concern.

"No it wasn't bad. Just thinking. Wait, you tried a pick up move on me?" I ask smiling. He just gives me a cheeky smile and nods.

"One, why? And pick up lines and moves don't work with me, they're too corny." I chuckle at the thought of corny pick up lines. What's the point of them? Well I guess I'm laughing, aren't I?

Before he could answer Niall screams, "Quite flirting and get over here! I'm hungry!" I just laugh and walk over to everyone. We weren't flirting, were we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's so boring. It will get interesting, trust me. I just needed to get everything started.

VOTE AND COMMENT:)