Chapter 1 Giving him a chance

Miya and Faith never really cared for Zaya, he was always mean to them until they had went to go get Faiths younger brother Dalisio from Dustin's house. Dustin and Zaya are great friends, even though they get baked at times their friendship is weirdish you could say. When Miya and Faith went to get Dalisio, Zaya was there and being a complete dick-fuck to the two girls, later on Miya and Faith went inside to piss Dustin and Zaya off. The two girls were in the kitchen when Zaya came down to get food he never went back up he stayed down stairs with Miya and Faith. The two girls were so confused, well they all got to talking and having a good time.
"So why are you even down here with us anyways?" Miya said.
"Because I was eating food, am I not aloud in the kitchen?" Zaya responded.
"Well yea your aloud in here but what I meant is why are you still in here you got done eating like half an hour ago." Miya said back.
"Maybe he just wants to hang out with us cause we're "so cool" to him." Faith butted in sarcastically.
"Well I don't know I just got bored up stairs I guess." Zaya snickered.
"Ok whatever." Miya said, she was so confused at that point into the conversation.
Zaya stood up.
"Hey Faith can I use your bike real quick I gotta go home real fast?" Zaya questioned Faith.
"Uhh I guess just bring it back." Faith responded.
"Ok cool. I'll be back soon." Zaya said fastly.
Zaya went outside and instead of using Faiths bike he used Dalisio's bike instead, and just left.