-Chapter Three-

Liam

After the concert was over, me and Niall made our way back to the hotel. The fans seemed very confused when they saw the Bears and saw that there was already an official Twitter account for it. If they only knew.

Niall and I got into the car and the driver began heading to the hotel. Niall had his head on my shoulder and before we even arrived he was asleep. He looked so cute sleeping.

"Ni.." I say softly, lightly pushing him with my arm when the driver stopped. He whined and cuddled closer to me, still sleeping. "We're at the hotel, you can go to bed when we get to the room." I tell him.

"Carry me." He said slowly, half asleep. I nodded and got out of the car, and picked Niall up, carrying him into the hotel.

Once we made it to the room Niall went straight to bed. I changed out of my clothes before joining him. Niall immediately turned around and curled up to my side. I wrap my arms around him.

The next morning came quickly after Niall and I had fell asleep. His body against mine made me feel calm and at peace, enough to make me fall asleep with a smile.

He is still asleep as I'm mostly awake, picking up my phone as I realize that I've received a message from Management. Great.

Management: Hello Liam. We are concerned that you and Niall spending so much time together will make the fans think that you're together. So would you kindly ease back in hanging out with Horan? We don't want people to think that you're dating. It would be terrible. Thank you.

My heart crumbles into a million pieces, very quickly. Why did they have to make us do this? Everyone knows that Niam is one of the cutest ships and I'm sure a lot of people ship it. Sadly, we have to follow their orders or else bad things will happen. My poor Niall will so be so heartbroken.

I should do something to soften the terrible news. I have always thought of doing a bubble bath date. The room would only be lit up with scented candles and there would be tons of bubbles as we bathe together. We could make love in the tub as well, and that'd be so much better.

I must do this, for the both of us.

I slowly get up from the bed, careful not to wake Niall up. And get some clothes on. I look around and notice that there are no candles or anything to make this plan work in the hotel room, so I will need to go shopping.

I pull my shoes on and give Niall a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving the room. There were some stores close to the hotel so I might as well walk.

Of course there were paparazzi and fans running up to me but, I was determined to get everything I needed before Niall woke up. But nevertheless, I stopped and took photos with fans and signed a few things.

After saying hello and signing things for fans, I quickly walked into a store and went to find candles.

I searched down aisles and asiles till I found the aisle where there are candles. I smiled big once I stopped in front of them, grabbing at least eight of the vanilla scented ones. Niall's favorite.

I quickly stepped up to the register and smiled at the man who was ringing them up. He put the candles in a bag as I paid in cash. Giving him a fifty dollar tip because why not? "Oh thank you sir!" He shouts as I quickly walked off. I glanced at him with a smile before walking back to the hotel.