{TORD X READER}

It was late, you were bored. So you did what you did best; talk to people online. You opened a new video chat app and signed in. It wasn't difficult to find people, but it was difficult to find someone who wasn't a weird lonely guy looking for a girl to... You didn't want to think about it. You were surprised that you hadn't thought of that. You kept going though, you were very impatient and about to quit when you found someone. They hadn't spoken yet and their camera was covered or too dark to see anything. "Hello?" You asked, hoping to get a response. You heard a quiet "Hi..." You were trying to get a conversation started, even though you weren't that social and it wasn't your thing. "So, what's your name?" He spoke louder this time, "What's yours?" You were shocked, and tried not to show it. He had the most amazing accent, and you were dieing to hear his voice again. "Oh! Uh... My name is (Y/N." There was a moment of silence on his end. "Nice, my name is Tord." You smiled, forgetting you had a camera and he didn't. You stopped smiling and looked down, "It's nice to meet you, Tord." "Same to you." Then it was just silence, even though you longed to hear his voice it wasn't a bad silence. You looked at your screen, hoping he would turn his camera on. You heard shuffling and then his face popped up on your screen. He had light brown hair that formed two peaks in the front, and in your opinion he wasn't half bad. Okay okay, you thought he was gorgeous, but that doesn't mean you were going to go crazy for him. You waved liked a dork and closed your eyes, when you opened them he waved and was smiling. You smiled and bit your lip, you hadn't messed everything up yet. "So uh..." He spoke unsure if what he was about to do or say, "I feel like I should say this now." He lifted up a gun, and even though you liked guns and shot them at shooting ranges you couldn't name his huge gun. You stared in awe, which he thought shock. "Nonononono." He said, putting the gun down, "I just like shooting them. Not... not at people or anything." You nodded, smiling. "I only have a 9mm." Tord's eyes widened, "You shoot?" You nodded, "Yup!" You couldn't stop smiling when you were around him.

You two chatted for a while before he had to leave. You both said your goodbyes and then his face dissapeared. You facepalmed in anger, "I didn't get a way to contact him!" You slid your hand down your face, "Ugh... now I'll never find him again, rest in peace me not ruining everything." You plugged your phone into charge and flopped down on your bed, falling asleep.

You woke up to a knock on your apartment's door. You brushed your hair and tried to get the wrinkles out of your shirt. You opened the door, Hello?- TORD!?" Your jaw hung wide open as you saw him standing before you. He avoided your gaze, "I'm sorry... I... I tracked your location through your phone." He looked up, "I really wanted to meet you in person." You heard shouting and stomping. Tord looked REALLY nervous now, "And uh... my friends came along, too!" A guy who looked like his parents were a pineapple and a bowling ball appeared behind Tord, "I'm surprised you've been so nice." He said, earning him a slap from Tord. "Also," he added, "You're really creepy, ya know that?" Tord scoffed and turned his attention back to you. You stood there awkwardly for a moment before letting them in, then two other guys came running in after them. Tord facepalmed, his cheeks were pink, even if it was barely noticeable you had a keen eye. "Guys, this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is" He pointed to each of them and said their name, "Tom, Edd, and Matt." You smiled and waved, "It's nice to meet you!"
Tord asked quietly if you two could talk in private. When you were alone he took a step towards you, "I'm sorry." He kissed you roughly, and didn't stop until he had run out of air, he took a deep breath and looked down. You stood there wide eyed like a deer in headlights. "I-I..I'm sorry." Tord was about to walk away when you grabbed his hoodie sleeve. He turned around, and you pulled him into a tight hug. "I'm sorry..." "I'm know." "But I love you..." "I know Tord, I love you, too."
What you didn't notice was Tom watching you two, he was disgusted, but found it generally amazing and weird how nice the Commie was to you...
(DUN DUN DUN! SEQUEL MAYBE?)