I'm doing it this time

hey guys.. a lot has changed. It's been around two years since I wrote this story, and I still get comments on it. I really appreciate all you guys, and it surprises me how many people have read this. That's why I'm rewriting it completely. I'm going to fix all of the issues and make multiple chapters as my goodbye to the Eddsworld community, at least fanfiction-wise. I still love Eddsworld, but I don't really want to write anymore stories after this one, even though I used to want to write something for every character. I may move on to other fandoms, such as Boku No Hero Academia, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, etc. All of those shows are very dear to my heart, and I've always wanted to write fanfiction about them. Anyways, I decided to give you guys a sneak peek (for those of you who are still reading it up until this point). I WILL finish this story, but as a reminder, I have all advanced classes in highschool and marching band practice this summer and during the fall. My writing time may be limited, but I'll do my best. I hope some of the old fans of this story will read the new one, as well as new people. I talk too much, so here's the sneak peek. (I hope my writing has improved quq)

-<3---<3---<3---<3---<3---<3---<3---<3---<3---<3---<3---<3---<3---<3---<3-

Tap. Tap. Tap. The rain pattered down your window, leaving trails that intertwined and disconnected from one another. Soft, grey clouds floated by, outlined by the dark night. You sighed, the ever-lasting dilemma of not wanting to sleep but having nothing to do. You turned on your phone, it's light illuminating your features. "What to do..." you murmured in thought, as you swiped through the app store. Something caught your eye, "Chatty Kathy: Chat with Strangers", it was an app to chat with someone, and either keep chatting with them or switch to someone else. Intrigued, you downloaded it. While waiting for it to finish, you grabbed (favorite snack) and curled up in your bed with the softest blanket you had. A notification signalling it was downloaded popped up, and you immediately opened it. It asked for the usual username and password, but it also asked for an optional picture to swap with the other person, since it was anonymous. You had a picture of a (favorite animal) and set it as that. You hit 'chat' and instantly found someone, but you immediately switched chats. Their profile picture was.. not family friendly to say the least. Recoiling from your last encounter, you eyed the next person's picture warily. All that you could see was the person's mouth and below, which left much to the imagination. You shifted your position, when you noticed you'd received a message from the other person. 

Also, please, please, please, give me your honest opinion on this. You also can leave suggestions for the rest of the story, as I am still in the process of writing the first chapter <3