I need you//Kyrie Irving Imagine 1//For Dela *Long & Very Explicit*

After 5 long weeks, Kyrie comes back home from the olympics. I've missed him like crazy HONESTLY. His body, his smile, his voice.... him period.

    When he left, we weren't on good terms at all. I didn't talk to him at all while he was gone. I feel so bad but at the same time he shouldnt have acted the way he did. He knows I hate when he yells at me.

  It all started because I told him to stop acting different and pay more attention to me. One thing turned in to another and I had ended up telling him,  "If you want some unloyal bitch go back to your ex."   That pissed him off and he yelled in my face. The thing he said that hurt the most was , "You know what, Fuck you!"

Fuck You 

That hurt so much. He slept on the couch and the next morning he left without saying goodbye. He's never been this angry with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While I was in bed in my feelings I heard the door unlock.

Kyrie's Home......

I heard his footsteps come upstairs. Oh god.

As soon as the door opened he glanced at me.... no smirk, no smile, nothing.

"Hi." he said all dry and with hate all in his voice.

"hi...." My voice was so rough sounding. I had been crying earlier...

He didn't even unpack. He just put his bags down, took his shirt off, changed into some basketball shorts, and got some covers and a pillow out of the closet.

"Wait.. you're sleeping on the couch again?"

He turned around and harshly said, "Hell yeah why wouldn't I? You hurt me. You know I wasn't trying to act different or hurt you. You took it way too far."

"Kyrie I know.. Im so so sorry. I just felt hurt and ignored. You payed me no attention. And that Yacht party pissed me off. All of those women while I was out of town with my girls. I didn't know how to take it." Tears started to flood my eyes and soon they just started racing down my face. I couldn't help but to cry hard. I didn't want to lose Kyrie.

"Dela you know I would NEVER and I mean NEVER hurt you in that way. I could never do something like that. I love you too much. You have my heart... damn you have my SOUL. I love you babygirl. Stop thinking like that. You're the only one I want."

He walked over to the bed, got in, and he held me. He wiped my tears and looked me in my eyes and told me, "I can't live without you Dela."

I could feel butterflies in my stomach like when he first told me he loved me. Like when he kissed me for the first time.

We looked at each other and I could feel how intenese it was about to get.

He started kissing me. His lips were my biggest weakness.

The kissing became more intense and my breathing became heavy. He kissed me on my neck and I let out a moan. Then I look up to him and say,

"make love to me...."

He smirked and took off of my big t-shirt, my bra, and panties. He climbed on top of me, kissing me again. One hand was on my breast and the other was rubbing on my clit making me soaking wet. It felt sooo good. His touch made my body tingle.

He stuck two fingers inside of me. I started moving my hips in a circular motion... I've missed this so much.

"mmm Kyrie I need you in me. now"

He gave me a big smirk... and all of a sudden I felt something big in me. His dick was so fucking big.

"Fuck baby... Fuck me as hard as you want"
He started off with a slow pace but when I said that he went faster, faster and harder.
"Fuck baby you're so tight and wet. I love you so much." He kept going harder and harder making my knees weak. "Ohhhh kyrie baby I love you too. SHIT. don't stop. Make me cum daddy." He was sucking on one my breast and his other hand was rubbing on the other one. It felt so good I started rubbing my clit while he was fucking me. "Who's is it baby?"
"It's all yours daddy!"
"Thats right babygirl. Now cum for daddy. Cum all over my dick."
I did as he said. My body was in shock. He's never did it like this before.

He flipped us over so I was on top.
"Ride my dick babygirl"
I started moving in big circular motions slowly, then I picked my pace up and started going fast. He tilted his head back moaning. I started bouncing up and down. "Yeah that's right baby. Bounce up and down on it." He smacked my ass , then put his hands on my hips moving me around in circles. Our kisses were so sloppy. But I didn't mind.
He began to suck on my breast making me even more wet than I already was. "Oh kyrie im cumming again!"
"Yes baby cum for me"
I came for the second time that night. I didn't stop though..
"Im gonna make you cum daddy"
I kept going , my motions were sloppy but I didnt care.
I could tell he was about to cum because he gripped my hips hard.
I hopped off and made my way down to his dick just in time to catch it. He liked that a lot.
I took it all in my mouth and began sucking on it.
"Mmmm Dela baby." He played with my hair.

I came up from doing that and I rested my head on his sweaty chest.

"Baby don't you ever forget how much I love you."
And when he said that I smiled and went to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed Dela :))

THAT LEAVES 12 More spots open for a kyrie imagine. AND CHECK THE DESCRIPTION TO SEE THE OTHER PLAYER CHOICES. REQUEST ARE OPEN. EXPLICIT/DIRTY, CUTE, SAD, etc!!
-Kaylinn