I believe in you// Kevin Durant Imagine // for Aaniyah *explicit*

Aaniyah POV:

It's been a month or so since Rio and Kevin is training with the warriors. I can tell something is wrong with him because lately he has been acting distant. He even deleted his instagram. Like I hate to see my baby so miserable. He acts happy to the outside world, but when he gets home its a whole different ball game.

Tonight when he comes home from practice Im gonna cheer him up. Or try to anyway. Im going to get pretty for him and atleast try to make him happy.

I wore one of my favorite pieces of lingerie so he will atleast NOTICE me

I wore one of my favorite pieces of lingerie so he will atleast NOTICE me. I forgot to mention he freaking ignores me! Im getting real sick of it too.

As I lay down on the bed I feel my phone vibrate , its a text from Kevin.

Baby🏀😋💘: I already ate dinner so you can go ahead and get some rest. I'll be home in another 20 minutes. See you..

Love you too...

I just want to see my baby TRULY happy.

I got in bed but I just stayed up on my phone because I couldn't go to sleep right away. Kevin was on my mind and it was driving me crazy!

I mean I guess I should try to get some sleep since it is 12:35 am...

25 minutes later

I woke up to someone coming up the stairs. Kevin. As soon as he opened the door I closed my eyes to act as if I were sleep.

He didn't even come over to acknowledge me. He got a change of clothes and went to take a shower.... that kind of made me upset but i'll wait til he gets out. I don't want to make him feel worse.

30 minutes later

Kevin takes long showers but damn. 30 minutes? What the hell was he doing in there? Meditating or something?

Im getting sick of him being depressing. As soon as he gets in this bed.... he WON'T be going to sleep.

Just as I was acting like I was waking up, he got in the bed and turned the other way... no goodnight?

"Kevin..."

"What?" He sounded really stressed to be honest..

"Baby look at me.."

When he turned around I made my puppy dog eyes because he knows when I do that, something's wrong.

He sat up and he looked at me... letting me know that i've got his attention.

"Baby don't do that. What's wrong?"