Paul, I'm Pregnant//Paul George Imagine// for Taisha*very long*

Taisha POV:

6:30 Am

I rush out of bed and into the bathroom, throwing up. I slammed the door right behind me because Im really scared to tell Paul that Im pregnant. I mean I honestly don't know how he react but I feel it's not going to be okay. I've been pregnant for atleast 2 months.

Today we are going to a little get together with his olympic teammates and their girlfriends or wife. I hope my body doesn't decide to act weird during this function because then everyone will know what's up.

Paul and I wanted to wait for a kid. We aren't married... YET. We've been together for 5 years now so Im patiently waiting but this baby came way too soon.

I hear a knock on the door and all I can think to myself is fuck. If I ignore him he'll just start questioning me, I won't answer, and that'll start an unnecessary argument. So I open the door to avoid all of that.

"Yes Paul?" I put on the fakest smile. Im glad he's too tired to recognize that.
"You good baby?"   Its so cute when he's concerned.
"Yeah Im fine.. go back to sleep." And with that he went back to the bed and dozed off.

I decided to go back to sleep but ever since he's been back from Rio me not telling him about the pregnancy has been driving me crazy. It's eating me alive to be honest. I've never hid anything from him and he can tell when I'm lying. Maybe me going to sleep may help.

Paul POV:

2:54 PM

What the hell? Its almost 3 o'clock. The middle of the day and she's still not up. She's been real lazy ever since I got back and it's kind of pissing me off.  She's just been sluggish. I mean damn before I left she was perfectly normal. I'm done. Im going to wake her ass up because the party starts at 5.

I go upstairs and into our bedroom and she's just sleeping. peacefully. Usually I wouldn't be rude and  wake her up but this is getting ridiculous.

"Taisha! GET UP. You should be getting ready so we can head out around 3:30! What are you doing still sleep?!"

She woke up, she got up out of bed, looked at me, and went in the bathroom to get ready.

What the fuck was that for?

3:25 PM

She's been upstairs getting ready and she hasn't said anything to me all day. I guess I made her upset. I heard the bedroom door open and she came downstairs.

She's so beautiful man:

She walked straight past me to the refridgerator to get some water and WAS about to walk past me again but I grabbed her arm

"Baby Im sorry."
"Okay whatever Paul lets go before we're late."

Taisha POV: