You're All I Need//Kyrie Irving Imagine// for natashadavies9 *long & explicit*

Natasha's POV:
Kyrie's been back from Rio for atleast two weeks now and his whole demeanor has changed. Its bugging me and I WANT to say something to him but he'll just get pissed off.

That's another thing too.... he's been getting angry real quick like out of no where he just screams at me......I don't know what to do so the only thing I can do is call my bestfriend Devin.

......Even though I know Kyrie hates him. Only because he's a guy. But I pay him no mind about that situation...

*calls Devin*
"YO YO?! Hey tasha wassup?"
"Dev..." she whispered so Kyrie couldn't hear her up here in the bedroom..
"Why are you whispering tash? What's wrong with you?" he sounded so concerned... I can't lie to him now... or sugar-coat anything.
"Well its Kyrie. He's been acting like a complete asshole. I can't tell him anything anymore and-
I started crying because it hurts to talk about whats going on.
"Tasha don't cry. If he's treating you different maybe you should leave. For a while.. BUT if you, yourself, feel like its too much then end it. Maybe you guys just need to talk everything out. NOW."
"You don't understand Dev. I've tried to say some things but he never wants to listen to me. It's like he hates me or maybe he's planning to leave me. I don't know what I would do without him."
"Natasha. Talk to him. I can't give you heavy advice on this because this is more than a little argument. These are your feelings and other elements I CAN'T touch. The best thing to do is talk to him. Talk to Kyrie. Text me the details. Love you bestfriend."
"I love you too Dev. You always know the answer."

When I hung up the phone and decided I was gonna do what Devin said to do, I turned around and I see Kyrie standing in the doorway of the bedroom.

FUCK.

Kyrie's POV:

I'm standing in the doorway of our bedroom and I overhear Natasha tell that nigga Devin that she 'loves him and that he always knows the answer'. The answer to what? What the fuck man. I knew she had something for him. If he's your bestfriend why would you need to tell him you love him. She doesn't hear me telling my female friends I love them. What kind of fuckery is she trying to pull.

"So you love him now?"
"Kyrie that's not what I meant! You know I only love him as a bestfriend , brother figure. Youre so insecure! Im really getting tired of you acting like this."
"Acting like what? I've been acting the same Natasha so PLEASE explain what the FUCK you mean. Cause right now all I hear is blah blah blah!"

She can miss me with the bullshit forreal.

Natasha's POV:

I can't believe what he just said to me....... Im so triggered right. about. now.

"YOURE ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE! EVER SINCE YOU GOT BACK FROM RIO! YOU IGNORE ME, YOU TEXTED KEHLANI A COUPLE OF TIMES, AND YOU STAY OUT LATE! YOU TREAT ME LIKE A SIDE BITCH. YOU YELL AT ME! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!"

I just broke down and started crying because I was so hurt.. When we first got together he promised me that he would never hurt me. His promise aint worth SHIT right now.

"I texted Kehlani like once. And that was to get my shit back. So before you start assuming stuff, check your facts."

"IS THAT THE ONLY THING YOU HEARD ME SAY?! ARE YOU SERIOUS. DID YOU NOT HEAR ANYTHING ELSE I SAID? OR... are you stuck on Kehlani?"