Threesome w/ Kevin Durant & Paul George// for danfla89 *explicit*

Dani POV

|6:30pm|

It was a couple of weeks after Rio and Kevin and I decided to throw a little get together with his Olympic teammates.

I had Kevin text his teammates about it and I texted their girlfriends. I just told Klay and Dray to bring one of their little hoes or something. You know that they never stay single.

But Paul..... I hope Kevin just told him to bring himself. I don't want to see him with another girl. He's so fucking fine.

Like I love Kevin so much but Paul always had me feeling some type of way when he came around. He always stares at me and winks at me. Then his smile is ridiculous! Paul and Kevin inside of me at the same time is all I think about when I'm around them at the same time.

Tonight at the party I hope something happens because it just might be the best night of my life.

While I was sitting here on the couch Contemplating my little plan, my phone rings and its Kevin.

"Hey baby!"
"Hey babe, draymond and I are on our way we just had to stop and get some more liquor. Paul is pretty close to the house so get ready to let him in."

I got excited on the inside. I've never been alone with Paul... like just me and him. So this was a first.

"Um okay, I'll see ya'll when you get here."

Just seconds after the phone call ended I heard knocking on the door. It had to be Paul...

Oh GOD.

I walked over to the door and opened it. There he was... standing there in my doorway looking sexy as ever.

"Hey girl how you been" He gave me a hug and he smelled so good.

"Hi paul, Ive been good how about you?" I motioned for him to come in and sit down.

"Living, you know. Am I the first one here?"

"at the moment yes. We're the only ones here. Kevin and Draymond are on their way back from getting more liquor."

"Niceee."

"Yeaaaah. Um do you want something to drink?"

"Yeah water would be fine for now."

I walk to the kitchen fast to get him some water. I had to get out of his presence because something about him just turned me on. Kind of like how Kevin does.

While I was looking around in the fridge for a bottled water I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Here I got it. Thanks."

Paul was literally hovering from behind me. His middle area was all up on me and for a second there I was holding my breath.

"Oh I have no idea how I missed that." I lightly giggled.

"Ha, its fine."

After that it became silent and he just stared at me, smirking and all I could do was blush because I was nervous but so turned on at the same time. And his tank top wasn't making it any better.

I walked out of the kitchen and at perfect timing Kevin and Draymond entered the house.

"Hey Kev!" I ran up, jumping on him. Hugging him tight.