Happy Birthday To Despicable Me!

Ye━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━s!!
FINALLY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY.

Yayy!!
I can officially change the year on my profile now (XD).

Idk what to do the entire day though other than binge-watching anime and downloading anime videos since I have a holiday from school and my mum's at school as well.

Even my BFF in real life says I like too much anime and in return, I say she likes too much 1D. There's an unwritten rule here though, we never insult each other's passions. In fact, we end up complimenting each other on our tastes and that is why we are still BFFs.

Crap, I went off track again! -_-'

Anyway, enough about me, let me tell you a couple of ways to get your crush to wish you "Happy Birthday" :- (provided you and your crush actually talk)

• Trust me when I say that Facebook updates are super helpful on this one. If he/she is your Facebook friend, then you have a chance of receiving a "Happy Birthday" from them if you've wished them as well. Common courtesy.

• Now that I think about it, the above point is kinda dumb. If you have their number, then just find out their birthday from someone or you can ask them (this is what I did). If they tell you their birthday, they'll definitely ask yours in return.

There's no guarantee here that they'll wish you even if you've wished them before.

• A definite and foolproof way of getting a "Happy Birthday" from them is to give / send them something they would definitely love.
In my case, it was kinda easier though, since my ex-crush was a huge, and I mean, a huge fan of Naruto and Fairy Tail, so what I did was, I downloaded a couple of Naruto theme songs suited to his tastes and sent him that.

Get the drift?

You're probably wondering what kind of weird-ass guy I had a crush on. Sometimes I wonder as well.

• If all of them don't work, just nonchalantly mention your birthday in a convo with your crush and there you go, "Happy Birthday" to you! (Works for both genders)

Or if you're a guy, there's an even weirder approach - get your friends to wish you loudly in your crush's presence. (I'll be like, WTF?)

One thing you should not do for the Facebook one - like their profile picture from a couple years ago. You'll end up providing proof that you were stalking them and it'll be hashtag awkward. The funny thing was, I did this exact same thing I warned you against, and I have a good reason for it.

It was because my ex-crush admitted to me that he had done the exact same thing with my Facebook profile after sending me a friend request. So I did the same. :3

Anyway, since I'm gonna be bored out of my mind today, you can expect more than one update as well ;)

And so the question for you guys for this chapter : Name a famous personality you want to get a birthday wish from.