Going Out!

Benefits of going out with your friends :-

1. You don't have to be on your best behaviour always, unlike when you're out with your parents. Period.

2. The huge freedom you get while you're out with your friends is priceless.
While when you're out with both your parents, you are ordered to not 'sneak off somewhere else' without permission. (My Dad's the one most likely to do this XD)

3. All the more fun at parties and malls and stuff. :D

4. You know those group activities and contests always taking place at the malls? For example, a movie quiz contest in which the prize is a free iPhone 5 :-

Me : Should I go for it you think?

Friends and Parents : Yeah!! ( • ̀ω•́  )✧

a) If you win :-

Friends : *in food court, treating you to free food* When did this bitch get so knowledgeable? She/He should help us out in exams next.

Parents : An iPhone 5, huh? Well, I'll be keeping it for now *taking it out of your hand* and you'll only get to use it if you get 90% in the next exam.

If you lose :-

Friends : Send reinforcements immediately! *treats you to free food in food court*

Parents : What kind of a useless person are you? You didn't know what the budget of 'X' movie was? Nothing is going to happen to you in the future. You're grounded for two reasons : a) for not doing well on this quiz; and b) for not getting a free iPhone. Like who lets a free iPhone slip out of their hands? *blah blah blah*

I think I've made my point more than clear. XD

5. The hamdsome/pretty friend in your group that can flirt his/her way through everything. Literally everything, even the paycheck.

I've seen one of my friends do this once, and I was like, "How do they even do it?"

With parents, its actually out of the question altogether, if you get what I mean. XD

Its actually kinda fun writing stupid stuff like this sometimes, to be honest.

I wanna take part in some awards now. Oh, I almost forgot! I'm taking part in the Wordzmith Awards by (the book's in my reading list) so I'd really appreciate it if you guys went and voted for my book, "The Oreo Queen" there under the category of Humor. (This especially goes for the silent readers, by the way.)

Plus, TOATT hit 13K reads! Awesome!! Hope you enjoyed this double update. (See, I'm not such a bad author.)

Ciao!