The Ultimate Weapon (Percy Jackson Love Story)

In Mt. Olympus, people thought there were only three main Gods but they never knew that there was another. A Goddess. Oliviae, the goddess of air and wind. One day in Mt. Olympus, Athena, the goddess of wisdom and battle stradegy, finds a way to make the untimate weapon. To mix Zeus, Hades, Poseidon and Oliviae's blood together in a human infant AND with the wisdom of Athena and beauty of Aphrodite, they make the perfect ultimate weapon. And her name? Clementine.

Fifteen years later, Clementine is the best sword fighter and archer there is at Camp Half-Blood. She was determined by Oliviae for her own protection. No one but the Gods, goddesses, Chiron and Mr. D(camp director) know about Clementine and her parents if that's what you really call them. Around this time, Percy Jackson is found by Clementine and Chiron in front of the barrier of Camp Half-Blood.

After the surprising visit from Hades in the underworld, Clementine finds Percy sneaking out from his cabin and follows him along with Annabeth(daughter of Athena) and Grover(Percy's protector and satyr). As she hears about his plan to sneak out of camp and to save his mother, she joins the trio excitedly and they head of to the scariest ride of their lives.

While on their journey for the lightning bolt, Clementine feels drawn to Percy and Percy finds himself falling hard for her. Secrets spill, love grows and the truth comes out in the scariest way possible. But in the end, will Clementine and Percy realise their feeling for each other or keep it hidden in the shadows forever?

Read to find out more on the love of the Son of the Sea and the Ultimate Weapon!

(pic on the side is of Chloe Grace Moretz playing as Clementine--->)