Panic! In the shower

Hi guys! I hope you liked chapter 1 it's been really fun writing it! I know that Lucas hasn't really come into the story yet but worry not that is about to change.

As maya approaches the door to the Matthews apartment she is out of breath. Why are they on the 8th floor of this building? She thought to herself. She didn't have enough time to take the elevator, she was already 19 minutes late due to crazy amounts of traffic. She sighed and knocked on the door "auggie!" She called out to the little 6 year old she was baby sitting. No response. Mrs. Matthews gave her mom a sheet to pass along to her of everything she needed to do, thank god she also passed along a house key! Maya took the key out of her purse and unlocked the door, she stepped inside the house, it was a pretty nice looking place. "Auggie" she called out again. No response. She looked for the name of Auggies older brother on the sheet Mrs. Matthews gave her, "Lucas??" She called out after finding his name and phone number on the sheet 'for emergencies' she took out her phone and dialed, it went to voice mail. She walked up stairs calling out "anyone home?" Maya came to a door it was her first instinct to just walk in but she knew she couldn't do that. Knock. Knock. knock. No answer. She was about to leave it alone when, yes that was it, she was sure she heard water running. Immediately she panicked, hoping that Auggie wasn't drowning in the bathtub all by himself she barged in through the bathroom door , "Auggie are you in there?!" She ran as fast as she could in those stupid heels and ripped the shower curtain Down hoping that Auggie was okay, but to her  both horror and relief it was not Auggie standing in that shower but his brother, Lucas.