Liwi-Chapter 15

Once upon a time, Lilly Panther ate a kiwi. Savoring the taste of the green fruit, Lilly Panther fell in love. Then he noticed... her.

She was gorgeous and green.

Most importantly, she was a kiwi.

With Juvia-style eyes, Lilly practically floated over the the kiwi. "What's your name?" Lilly asked.

"..." the kiwi answered.

"Such a beautiful name," Lilly sighed in adoration. "Let's get married!" Lilly said happily.

"..." responded the kiwi.

"YAY!" Lilly cheered.

They got married and Lilly couldn't take his eyes off of his beautiful bride. Lilly's best man was Gajeel, and Happy was the audience, along with the kiwi's relatives of course.

After the vows were made, Lilly realized that he had forgotten the cake! So he grabbed the first food he saw to use as a substitute and ate it all.

The substitutes, however, turned out to be the kiwi's family, and when the kiwi realized that, she burst into tears. "!!!" she shouted, and rolled away crying.

Lilly's ears drooped and he hunched over. "Sorry," he whispered, voice cracking as he sadly thought of how he had lost his ex-wife. A big tear rolled down his face, and he looked up just in time to see... her.

The sole survivor of Lilly's kiwi-eating frenzy was a beautiful kiwi. She was a rich green color, and turned slightly red when she saw Lilly staring at her.

"Will you marry me?" Lilly asked reverently.

"..." the kiwi answered.

(A/N: What... did... I... just... write...?)