Zerump-Chapter 19

(A/N: A crackship between Zeref and Trump I invented just to annoy loveJayfeather ... Yeah and that photo above is edited by me.)

    There once was a man named Zeref. He was in love with somebody named Donald Trump.

    He lamented on how their love could never be mutual until one day Natsu grew really irritated. So he asked Mystogan to make an anima and send Zeref to future Edolas, also known as Earth.

    Zeref then suddenly disappeared, having been sucked into an anima, and with a poof! the anima, and him along with it, were gone.

    Zeref was now finally in present-day Edolas, ahem, I mean Earth, and was face-to-face with his one true love.

    Zeref then realized, with tears in his eyes, that Trump had fallen for him... at first sight. He embraced Donald and whispered into his ear about his undying love for Trump. (A/N: Help me, I'm cringing...)

    Trump warmly accepted the embrace and pulled Zeref into an even tighter hug, if that was even possible. He then proceeded to tell Zeref about seeing the wizard for the first time.

    Tears were brought to Zeref's eyes once again as he processed Trump's sweet words. (A/N: Help me... I'm dying...) Zeref then asked Trump if he had a curtain nearby. Catching onto Zeref's intentions, Trump merely gave a smirk and pulled one out of a magical rainbow.

    Behind the curtain, a kissing scene emerged.

THE END! •~•

Reviews! ヾ(^ヮ^)

Rainfern - " No offense but,...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN!?"

loveJayfeather - "...... 👌 😓 🙍 😖"

~Do you have a review of this? Leave it here!~