Chapter 11

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I got locked off of my account and I couldn't right. So here is the next chapter !

Chapter 11

Harry kissed me roughly as we layed down on the bed. Harry was on top of me taking control. Harry slid my shirt over my head. He had no control. I tugged his shirt over his head and fanned my fingers over his muscular chest. He leaned back down to his position from before. I ran my hand through his curly locks. He had one hand on my neck and the other at my waist inching towards my hard cock. My hand still in his hair, my other hand on his bum. This is what I have been wanting for a while. It was starting to get juicy until the twins burst in the room yelling that I need to help mum make dinner. When they saw what we were doing, they quickly ran out. "Harry could you help me and mom make dinner?" "Yeah." Harry got off of me. "We need to do this where there is no one else here." I smirked. "Yeah no twins. Maybe my house tomorrow, since I live alone." "It doesn't matter if we're at my house, my mum is never home."

We walk down stairs into the kitchen. " So what are we making mum?" "Fish and chips." "Mum my favorite!" I got out the potatoes and started cutting. "Harry you should meet my sisters, their the best." "Okay." Harry got up and walked out the kitchen. The twins were in the tellie room, Lottie was in her room. I yelled for Lottie to come down. Harry was in the room with the twins. Lottie walked in the kitchen. "Why did you call me down stairs, I was doing my studies." "I want you to meet Harry, as my boyfriend." " Harry's your boyfriend now?" I could tell Lottie was confused. I could hear the twins laughing so I know Harry and them were hitting it off. "Yes, he is my boyfriend now." Lottie gave me the biggest bear hug and almost lifted me off the ground. "Omg, tell me everything." When she said everything, she meant it. We went on until the end of dinner. I brought Harry back into my room. A couple of minutes later mum knocked on the door. Me and Harry were just talking so she let herself in. "So, the twins told me what you and Harry were doing when they walked in." "Oh... they did." I could feel my cheeks turn bright red but I couldn't help it. I look to see that Harry was red too. "Don't feel bad, just don't do anything too nasty when they're up. They are little and don't need to see that." "Okay. Well we were just about to go to my place. Oh and by the way Harry is going to move in with me at my house." "That's wonderful sweetie!"

We head out the door. We took mum's car, so now we have to take the bus. It was a trip of silence. When we finally got home and in the house Harry spoke. "I like your family, they're are nice." "I'm glad, I could tell that everyone liked you too. By the way you still haven't met my stepdad." "You have a step dad, I'm sorry." "Don't be he is a lot better than my actual dad. He wasn't fun." I walk into the kitchen and see that it is only 7:30. "Do you want to watch a movie? I heard there is new things on netflix, that should be fun." "Okay." We ended up watching a bunch of old How I met your mother. Good show, but like, first season, old. By the end of the 6th episode Harry was asleep on me because we cuddled up together. He looked adorable. I scooped him up gently trying not to wake him up. He yawned making a sign that he might wake up. I walked up the carpet stairs of my house, trying not to make a sound. I lay him down on the right side of the bed, the side by the wall.I strip him down to boxers as I do to myself. "Good night Louis." "Good night Harry." I whispered trying not to wake him up more than he already is. He turns on his side and I cuddle up next to him. I could feel his breath on my shoulder. That made it easier to fall asleep.

Please comment and vote, thank you