Epilogue

So here is the epilogue. I hoped you liked this story and will read my other ones. I will be starting a new one soon, and I will tell you about it next time. Enjoy.

Epilogue

Louis POV

I flew in Zayn from Harvard so he could be with us over winter break. We have to months for winter break, so we have lots of time. I want him to be there when I propose to Harry. Today is the big day. We are having the lads over for a movie night, so today will be fun. Zayn is staying in Liam and Niall's room because he said we were going to fuck like monkeys.

They all show up, Niall heading straight to the kitchen, typical. We watched Hairspray, Liam's favorite movie. I don't really fancy it that much, but okay. While we were about to start the movie, and everyone was settled in, I took Harry's hands in my own.

"Harry, we have been best friends for 4 years now, but I still feel like I could explore so much more about you. I know we have only been dating for a year now, but I feel like we could go on for... forever. What I'm trying to say is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I get down on one knee and pull out a ring box from my pocket. I open it. It reveals a silver band with a blue stone to match my eyes. Engraved on the inside is Angel, A thing I'm going to start calling him. So why not start now?

"Angel, will you marry me?"

I had a cheesy smile on my face, hoping he would say yes. But after a few moments past and he hasn't said anything my smile started to fade.

"Of course it's a yes silly."

I broke out into a big smile and slid the ring onto his finger. I smiled and kissed him with passion. Later that night we did fuck like monkeys. Zayn was right. 

Yes it was short but here you go.