Chapter 23

Chapter 23

2 weeks later

Louis pov

So apparently I missed something. Today is saturday, so we went out for our usual brunch. Typical. We got the same things we usually get. I personally get the french toast. I sat next to Harry, like I usually do. Then it would go Liam, Zayn, Niall. But today it was Liam, Niall, Zayn. So I was like okay, no big deal. They switched it up, ok no big deal. But when the food came, the food we always get and have tried, Liam and Niall were acting all lovey dovey. They were acting like how me and Harry act. At first I didn't make notice of and kept my eyes down or on Harry. But they were so cute and distracting, it made it hard not to look at them.

"Okay, what's going on?" I look up at them. I can see Harry nodding in agreement with me. Liam took the bigger hand and spoke cause all Niall did was cower behind Liam's back. "What ever are you talking about?" Liam smirked. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Liam, don't dumb. You and Niall are acting like me and Harry. Don't think we didn't notice. What happened?" Liam looked at Niall and nodded it to us. Niall let his death grip off of Liam and spoke. " So last week I met up with Zayn. We went shopping and stopped to get coffee." I did a big sigh. Thank god he got the memo that I didn't care about that part. " So I was talking to him about my feelings toward Liam. He said I should totally ask him out, and that Liam seemed to be interested also. That made me giddy." He blushed at that. " So I hung out with Liam. By the end of the night we ended up in his bed talking. When I said I liked him, he freaked out, like a little girl." Liam's eyes widened and he hit Niall's arm. " So we decided that we would try it out, and we hung out all week while you guys we busy and stuff." I nodded my head at that. I didn't realise I looking down till Haz lifted my chin and captured his lips with mine. "Guys calm down, Zaynie is still here." I giggle at that and release my lips from Harry's.

We finish and leave. Walking to our new car, everyone gets in. "So what did you and Harry do all week? You know since we didn't have school this week." Niall's accent seems thick when he said that. "Well. Me and Harry just spent it watching movies on the couch and cuddled." Niall nodded in understandment. That's probably what him and Liam did. "We did a little more than cuddling." Harry smirked at what he said. Everyone burst out laughing. I hit Harry's arm, but it was true. " What is that supposed to mean?" Liam asked. "You know exactly what that means Liam." Harry looked in the drivers mirror at Liam and winked. "At least no one can get pregnant." Zayn was right. When we pulled up to our house, everyone was still laughing from our earlier conversation.

These are the days I'll miss.