Chapter 17

Here is the next part. Sorry for such a long update,I forgot. Hope you like this part!

Chapter 17

I woke up with the person I love most lying under me. I had a slight hangover but if I eat breakfast then I'll be fine. When I walk into Niall's kitchen to check the time and get some food. I checked the clock on the stove and it read 12:39pm. Oops, we slept in a bit. Saturday morning cartoons are still on so I grabbed some cereal and sat on the couch. I wouldn't say Niall was rich, but he is the richest person I know but Harry and I don't make much of a living. I got so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice that Gigi had sat down next to me with a bowl of cereal like me. She hadn't been awake long, obviously, because she had a messy bun with her hair that she just did, smeared makeup that she hadn't washed off,and she was wearing Zayn's white button up and a pair of black lacy underwear. I wasn't saying she looked bad, she just hadn't tried right now. Me and Gigi were watching spiderman the cartoon tv show. Then soon Liam showed up with a bigger bowl of cereal than us. Then Zayn came down and got some, then Harry. Niall was the last to wake up, which meant a longer and worse hangover than the rest of us. Me and Harry were about to leave to our flat when he woke up.

"Guys, where are you going? It's just morning." he asked with a confused look on his face. "Niall it's 2:46." Harry replied a little snotty after he checked his watch. "Oh. Well were Zayn and Gigi here or did everybody leave?" Me and harry are the first people to leave. "Well if you checked in the living room you would know wouldn't you?" I say with a sassy tone in my voice. We leave the house heading to the car. "I'll drive!" I say because Harry is still hungover and I'm not.

After a few songs played on the radio we made back to our house. There was a strange car parked in the driveway. "Do you know who that could be?" Harry asked. I shrugged. I mean, who could have such an expensive car that looks brand new. Harry instantly got out of the car so he could see where the car had come from. I sat in the car and closed my eyes, remembering what we did last night. I didn't get out of the car until I heard girly screams coming from where Harry was standing.

"What, what is it." I had run from the car on the street to the garage so I was a bit out of breath. "You know the contest I entered to win an expensive car?" Harry questioned me. "Ummm. No." I say truthfully because I had no idea what he was talking about. "Well, I'll tell you about it later because I won it! That is why there was this expensive car in our driveway!" Harry is so excited about this car, I just had to put a happy smile on my face. I was happy for my Hazza because he won this amazing car. The keys were in the mail box.

Comment, vote and follow me