A Steady Blade

The following chapter is written in Genji Shimada's point of view. Enjoy!
- Waffles
  "All right. The guards are out. Entrance has been created through the side. Head in." The walkie-talkies blared. "Ah, a steady blade is a steady mind, Jack. Don't make me rush. I can handle this." I said into the walkie.
  "Whatever, Shimada. Just get the job done." I leapt out from the helicopter, landing silently on the roof of the radiation asylum. I climbed down onto the ground where a messy entrance had been prepared for me with explosives.
  I held out my shurikens, but kept one hand on the handle of my blade just to be safe.
  All around lay dead guards, along with confused victims of Australia's radiation. "There you are, ninja boy. You mind getting someone from down the hall? I think I forgot one." Said the commander, Jack Morrison. "No problem." I obeyed.
  Walking down the cold, dark hallway, I heard the maniacal laugh of a sociopath. I neared the source of the noise, and entered the room.
  Strapped to a stretcher lay a skinny, ash covered boy, squirming and laughing, occasionally saying "tick tock goes the clock".
  I cut the straps with my shurikens and the boy lunged at me, knocking me out onto the hallway floor. "Tick tock goes the clock, the clock hits noon and then goes boom! Hahahahaha!" He laughed hysterically.
  "Jack!" I yelled out into the hall. Jack sprinted in and smashed the hilt of his gun into the back of the boy's head. "You okay, pal?" He asked me. I was too busy wondering why the boy was still laughing even though he was knocked out. "Well, once you snap back into reality, come to the chopper. All of the victims are loaded up." Jack said.
  I watched Jack swing the boy's body over his shoulder and walk away. I followed.
  We went outside and Jack opened the door for me. I hopped in and the pilot started the chopper. "Lena, let's get moving." Jack said to the pilot. "K, loves. Let's get moving, shall we?" She said back.