Riverboat (Part 3)

What's up?! Hey guys! I'm so so so so sorry that this chapter has taken so long, and that I had to put the book on pause. I've been very busy lately, and I wanted to make this chapter full of comedy, action, and adventure, all for you guys. Hope you enjoy, and don't forget to leave a comment on how it was!
                                                    -Waffles

  James was very nervous. He sweat from head to toe as he scanned the cases of floating limbs around him. "Hehe... you're kidding, right?" McCree laughed. "If I was pranking someone like you, I wouldn't spend this much money on 'props'."
James looked down and pondered. He had a few choices here. I could just run away. He thought. Then he realized the closed door behind him.
He didn't even get to decide when a piercing pain struck the side of his head. James grunted and backed away. He put his hand up to the point of pain and drew it back. His hand was covered in blood.
"Ya see, pal. I just skinned ya with a bullet. That was a warning. Trust me when I say this, I could do a lot more." McCree threatened. He began to walk forward towards James. McCree and James ended up face-to-face, standing a hand's width away from each other.
The options that had been forming in James's head seemed to dissipate at the sight of McCree. His anger took over.
  James thrust his fist at McCree, his hand striking his face. McCree stepped back disoriented for a second. "Dang. I really, really want that arm." He said as he wiped blood from the corners of his lips.
  "But if you really want to compare arms, I'm down." McCree dropped his peacemaker and lunged at James. McCree's punch felt like an anvil had just crushed his jaw. James flew back and slid across the floor. "Why do you want my arm, if you already have such a powerful one?!" James questioned.
"Oh, James. You know how much someone would pay for an arm of that quality? I could be rich just by selling it!" McCree responded. "Fine." James said, rising up from the ground, blood dripping. For a second he looked down, then he made direct eye contact with McCree. "You want it. You can have it. Just come get it."
"You don't know what you're getting yourself into, boy!"
"I sure as heck don't, but right now, I'm pumped, and when I'm pumped, I'm down to punch anything."
"Alrighty then."
They both held up their fists and began to swing continuously at each other, dodging and taking hits. McCree was able to snatch his Peacemaker of the ground and held it towards James.
"Are you really about to use a gun in a hand fight?" James accused. McCree grinned. "Only you would ever kno-" James interrupted McCree with a series of punches and moves, one involving the disarming of McCree's Peacemaker, which know lay still and aimed in James's hand. "Who? Who would know?" McCree stepped back and held his hands up. "Impressive. You win. Shoot me."
James's mind was fighting a fight larger than his and McCree's. This could end the WHOLE mission. This could save lives.
He was ready to pull the trigger when he heard banging on the door. He turned around to find it frozen. James watched in suspense. Finally, an arm thrust through the ice, shattering the door. All of Group 4 entered the room.
Genji and Hanzo both jumped on McCree and cuffed him. Everyone else began to examine the containers around them. "What kind of business was this man running..." Dr. Ziegler said, obviously suspicious and scared.
  "This isn't over!" McCree yelled. "I WILL NEVER EXPLOIT ANY DETAILS ABOUT THE GAUNTLET THAT'S IN RUSSIA AND IN THE HANDS OF GABRIEL REYES WHO DIDN'T SET ME UP TO FAKE YOU ALL OUT TO GIVE HIM MORE TIME TO ADD TWEAKS TO THE GAUNTLET THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE I REPEAT HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY GAUNTLET I SWEAR I MEAN WHO EVEN IS GABRIEL REYES LIKE WHAT I'VE NEVER HEARD OF HIM LIKE WHAT?!-" A robotic hand covered his mouth and Zenyatta grinned. James fell on the floor, laughing to the point of tears. "Oh my gosh, he just made everything SO much easier. And this guy was supposed to be some sort of criminal overlord AHAHAHA!" James said, laughing between words.
  "Calm down, James." Dr. Ziegler said. Everything went silent for a second... "AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" They both laughed in unison as the screaming overdressed cowboy was dragged out of the room.
  "Hey, nice work distracting him!" Mei popped up and complemented. "Oh, yea! Thanks! Totally my plan!" James lied.
  "Wow. Now what...?" James asked. "Now, we go to Russia!" Dr. Ziegler said.