Chapter 4

"Brayden wake up." I heard a whisper in my ear. My eyes slowly fluttered open and I looked to my side to see Eric lying smiling at me.

"Morning." I said groggily and snuggled closer to him.

"Morning princess." He said then kissed my forehead. I ran my hand across his bare chest and I felt him trace circles and patterns on my bare back.

"Do you think they're gone yet?" I asked him and he sighed.

"They probably are Bray." He said and I nodded.

"Okay. We gotta go soon too." I said and sat up and he sat up after me.

"Is there anything you want to do before we go?" He said as he pulled my hair over my back and started kissing my shoulder gently.

"Say bye to my parents." I said as my eyes fluttered closed in pleasure.

"Okay let's get going then princess." He said and I nodded then climbed out of bed and went to get dressed, as he done the same. As soon as I was ready, I walked over to Eric and hugged him.

"Thank you for last night." I whispered and I heard him chuckle.

"It was great babe." He said and I smiled then kissed his cheek and pulled away.

"Where can we get guns?" I asked him and he smirked.

"From the training room." He said and I nodded.

"Okay let's go get something to eat, then get guns, then get Liv and Jack then I'll say bye to my parents." I said and he nodded in agreement.

"Okay, let's go." He said then we walked out the room to start our busy day.

.

"We need to be quick in here Bray so no one sees us." Eric said and I nodded.

"Why don't you stand watch and I'll get them?" I suggested and he hesitantly nodded.

"Okay go." He said and I ran quietly into the room. I picked up 4 guns and some ammo then ran back out.

"Take two." I said then handed him two of them. I put my two down the waistband of my pants and put the ammo in my jacket pockets.

"Okay stage 2." Eric said as we walked of to Liv and Jack's room.

.

"Brayden what brings you here?" Liv said as she opened the door. I walked inside with Eric behind me and told her to shut the door.

"Brayden what's wrong?" Jack asked me.

"We can't stay here. Four, Tris, Christina, Tori and Caleb have all gone across the fence so Eric and I are going to Amity which is where Johanna is. You have to come with us, it's not safe here." I said and they both nodded straight away.

"Of course Bray, we'll be two minutes." Liv said and they both went of to get whatever they needed then came back quickly.

"We have guns for you." Eric said and I nodded then pulled one out of my pants and handed it to Liv along with some ammo.

"Wow, you're very prepared." She teased and I chuckled.

"You know me." I said then winked at her.

"We only have one more thing to do then we're gone." I said and they both nodded.

"Sure what is it?" Jack said and I sighed.

"Have to say bye to my parents." I said then walked out of their room.

.

"No one is allowed in here." One of the guards said to me and I rolled my eyes as I realised it was one of the guards that was guarding Evelyn's door yesterday morning.