Part 1

Almost all characters belong to Marvel. (This story takes place immediately after Gwen "dies" in 'TASM2'.) 

After Peter saw that the girl he tried to save wasn't Gwen, he then noticed that her hair had been bleached from a darker color. Her roots were almost black. He remembered that he wasn't watching Gwen when she went to reset the power.
"What a coincidence?" He thought. "That as soon as 'Gwen' came out of the building that Harry had just shown up, huh?"

    Once I realized I was still holding the girl, I layed her down and scooted away listening to the sirens grow louder. I knew I had to leave, but I had to know who this imposter was. So I took her...
  Of course I couldn't just hide her in the closet with my suit. I had to find a safe place where I could examine her and find out who she is. I decided I could take her to the Roosevelt train station where my dad used to secretly work. There was a lab there that I could use to analyze her DNA, to maybe find her family and hopefully find my real Gwen. I'm not going to stop looking for her until I know.
    I grabbed fake Gwen and slung a web up to the top of the tower to make Harry tell me where she is, but of course, he's gone. Just as I thought about where he could have gone I heard the giant metal doors of the clock tower crash open, and I had to get out of there, before I could face the police. I mean I couldn't really tell them what was happening, as I didn't know myself.