Part 2

I landed in front of the entrance of the train station and gently laid down the trickster and pulled out my phone. I sent a quick text to Aunt May reading: "I won't be home until early in the morning, but I'm fine. Don't be worried. I love you! <3 - Peter"
    I couldn't think of a good excuse that would keep her from worrying so I just hoped she was tired enough to believe me and go to sleep. I laid fake Gwen on a metal table in the train and I took a hair, saliva, and blood sample and started the test. It would take about twenty minutes to computer generate her DNA's double helix. Meanwhile I took out her contacts and put them in my container. I took a picture of her to use in a Photoshop app so I could change her hair color back to the color of her roots. Once I did I knew I had seen her before, but I couldn't quite pinpoint where. Her hair was a dark brown and her eyes were a light brown.
    "How could I ever think this was Gwen?" I felt guilty. "I just know she's so angry with me."
    When the test was finished, I cross reference searched her DNA on the police database and instantly got match.
    At Oscorp, everyone who works there must submit a DNA sample and let them upload the results to a police database for an extensive background check. Just to make sure their DNA wasn't found at the scene of a murder or somewhere it shouldn't be before they're held accountable for that person.
     The person's DNA was matched with a picture, as well as a name: Felicia Hardy, Harry's assistant. I'd only seen her a few times, but I do faintly remember her.
    I couldn't believe Harry had gone through this much trouble to make her look like this. The hair, the eyes, even her clothes. He must have been watching her, and I never knew. I wanted to know how harry had convinced Felicia to lie. A wave of guilt blanketed me and I got to work on finding Gwen.
    I worked until around four a.m., around five hours, and I was really tired especially after my whole night. I decided to cover up Felicia and hide the train car before going home.
     I was on my way back home when I could've sworn to God I heard my name... in Gwen's voice...