Chapter Fifteen

Aaaaa. Sorry for the wait, I'm really tired. This isn't a very good chapter and I didn't edit it because I'm exhausted. I need to do homework, and my grandmother just arrived from Japan.

Still, I hope you enjoy!

Grasping Fate

Chapter 15 

"Your silence will not protect you"

"Huhs! You ares backs alreadys! Where's Max!"

Ross looked away quietly so Red spoke up for him, "We couldn't find him, but we will, We already have the means," his smile seemed hopeful.

"Ohs...but you were hardlys gone, nots evens 3 minutes." Barney said.

"3 minutes? We were definitely there much longer," Mitch muttered. Seto started thinking, possibly time worked differently in the nether. Time traveled faster there then here in their world, "Nonetheless we should be on our way. If you want to learn anything about what might've happened then we have someone who may be able to help as Seto said."

"Huhs?"

"We'll explain on the way Barney, for now we should just follow them," Red said.

"Good, I must make a quick visit to the village to deliver a small report, and Seto you had Tyler and some girl with you. I'd say follow us there, but with two morvics that isn't a good idea, so it would be best for you to wait in the woods."

"Ok, but who are you--we know your name is Mitch, but you don't look...normal."

Seto glanced over at Mitch as he contemplated the answer. He hoisted himself onto his horse and reached out a hand for Seto. Seto grasped Mitch's hand and was pulled up on the horse, "Just tell them, they'll find out eventually."

He nodded and sighed, "I am the current king of Duhita."

"W-What!" Red yelled, Barney was too shocked for words, even Ross could hardly keep his eyes to the ground.

"Mother of Notch, why is that so odd... This is Duhita you know." Mitch muttered, "Head out in that direction and we'll meet you there." Mitch pointed.

Red recovered from shock and nodded.

~~~~~

Seto was alone. Or he imagined he was. He figured he was dreaming.

He stood in a foggy and dark world where tendrils of shadow wrapped around his body like smoke before dissipating. He looked left and right but saw nothing. He looked up and then down, but the result was the same.

Seto was alone. Yet he felt he wasn't.

A hand, like a ghost, rested on his shoulder. He jumped a little before turning. No one was there. He turned around and no one was there. To him he felt someone was here but no one at the same time. Like someone tried to reach out to him.

He started to shake.

He caught a glimpse of a skull. Something peering at him.

Seto woke up. He sat up with an unsettling feeling but did his best to brush it off. Mitch was leading him, Tyler, Alesa, and the other 3 people to the new camp. They'd already met up and it has been two days of nonstop travel through the woods to avoid morvics and humans alike. Mitch had told Seto the night before that they will arrive soon enough, and he was excited.

He wanted to share with everyone what he was able to do while on his own.

As odd as it seemed to him, he felt like he should--but he still wasn't sure what exactly to tell them.