~Part 2~ (And Contest)

400 Followers Contest

Whooo! Contest!

(Yes I'm reusing this lame drawing from my 100 follower contest because I'm grounded and can't make a new one)

This time, I will do a better job of giving prizes. Now before I go into what this contest is about I need to say the rules.

Rules:

1. Blood is ok, just refrain from to much gore.

2. No inappropriate art or short stories.

3. IF you make anything book related, though not required, please warn people of spoilers. I don't want anyone having a sudden surprise of spoilers.

4. Shipping is ok.

5. If you do a book related entry, insert the title of the book you are referring to in your entry.

6. If you are doing a non-book related entry, please make sure you follow the theme and provide an short explanation as to how your short story/ art piece follows the theme. (It can be a sentence, this isn't school guys. if you need help with this part, pm me. My teachers tell me I am pretty good with themes)

7. Each contestant is allowed 2 entries. But that is ONLY if they are making a book related entry and a non-book related entry. Explained further below.

~~~~~~

Now, I'm sure you all want to know what this contest is about. Let me tell you.

I'm giving you guys free reign. You can make a book related art/short-story entry. You are not contained to a certain book, it can be any of my books. They can be whatever you want. Your favorite scene, your interpretations, idk.

OR. If you don't read any of my books and follow me for other reason, you don't have to make a book related entry.

Instead, the only thing that you are required to do is follow this thematic topic: Hardship. I leave interpretation of that topic up to you. Remember, this is for those of you who don't want to do book related entries, but you can do both.

You can use your Oc's for this. Your favorite youtubers. Heck, you can throw me in there if you really want to. This is all up to you, so long as you follow the theme, and provide a short explanation. (Again, if you need help with that, ask me. This does not affect my view on your entry in anyway. Its just so I understand what you are trying to make)

~~~~~~

Now for the Deadline:

August 6, 2016 @ 6pm Mountain Standard Time

This is 2 weeks from now. HOWEVER I can extend it later if you all really need it. But not right now, I'll wait to see if it needs to be extended later.

~~~~~~

How to Submit an Entry:

There are a few ways you can submit to me.

1. Wattpad, in perhaps an art book/random book/oneshot book. JUST make sure to tag or dedicate it to me, or pm the book and the title of the chapter so I can find it.

2. Instagram. This is probably better for art entries. Tag or mention me in the post. Or you can dm me your entry. OR use this hashtag #CATtheDrawerContest

3. Twitter, Also probably better for art entries, but if you somehow manage a story in the text limit, good job XD

4. DeviantArt, DON'T FORGET to tag me. Or at least message me some sort of link or information I can use to find it.

MY USERNAME is: CATtheDrawer

This is for all of them.

*NOTE* If I do not tell you that I have received your entry then do not assume I have. I do not suggest spam, but feel free to pm me on wattpad to let me know I have not seen it. I WILL tell you I've seen your entry, that way you know it has been received.*

Also, DA and wattpad entries will go into folders I have created. You can find them in my reading lists, or in my favorites, depending what website you go to.

~~~~~~

Prizes:

I will be choosing 2 winners. I know that isn't a lot, but I want to make sure the winners don't wait 5 months because I'm a terrible person ;-;

I choose people not on skill. I choose based on how hard I feel you worked, and the overall concept. Mainly the concept. Winners are not chosen based on skill, no one will receive special treatment. Anyone and everyone has an equal chance.

Now:

1st Place

---A fully colored drawing of their choice, with full background if they want.

---One lineart

2nd Place

---A flat colored drawing, with a basic background.

---One sketch

~~~~~~

Any questions?