21.

Asia Clarke

I Woke Up To The Faint Sounds Of A Machine Beeping And A Irritating Suction That Was In My Nose. I Slowly Reached Up To Grab Whatever Was In My Nose, But Someone's Hand Grabbed Me.

"Stop Asia...You Need This To Help You Breathe." I Heard A Familiar Voice Say. I Slowly Opened My Eyes And Saw My Mom And India Standing Over Me.

"Ma? What Are You Doing Here? What Happened?" I Asked.

"We Got A Call From Your Friend Diamond Saying That There Was Some Type Of Explosion And That You Were In The Hospital. We Dropped Everything And Came Right Down Here." My Mom Said.

"An Explosion? Is My Baby Okay? Where's Dex? Where's SaMiyah?" I Asked.

"Shhh...The Baby Is Fine And SaMiyah Is In The Waiting Room With Diamond. The Doctors Ran Some Test And Everything Is Okay. You Just Inhaled A Lot Of That Smoke From The Explosion And They Want You To Stay Here For A Few Days." My Mom Said.

"Oh." I Said. I Was Really Confused About The Entire Situation, But All I Could Think About Was Dex.

"Dex Is Dead Isn't He?" I Asked, As My Eyes Began To Water. Both India And My Mom Glanced At Each Other And Back At Me.

"Dex? He Wasn't There With You Was He?" India Asked. I Nodded My Head.

"Yes He Was. We Were Out On A Date And I Had To Pee Really Bad And He Left His Keys, So I Went Back Inside To Get Them. When I Came Out, I Remember Unlocking The Door And Pushing The Push/Start Button And Then...The Explosion." I Said, Breaking Down. I Buried My Face In My Hands And Cried Hard As India Sat Next To Me And Wrapped Her Arms Around Me.

I Cried For What Seemed Like Forever Until The Police Came In To Ask Me A Million And One Questions About The Explosion. I Told Them That I Didn't Know Anything Which Was The Actual Truth, But The Way They're Looking At Me...I Don't Think They Believe Me.

"So You're Saying That You Think Your Fiancée Was Killed In The Explosion? Is That Correct?" He Asked. I Nodded My Head.

"Well Miss Clarke, There Wasn't A Body Found At The Scene Of The Crime, Nor Was There Any Trace Of An Abduction. Are You Sure Your...Fiancée...Didn't Just Run Off?" He Asked. My Mouth Dropped. How Dare He Say That To Me?

"What The Fuck Are You Trying To Say? No He Didn't Just Fucking Run Off!" I Screamed.

"Asia Calm Down!" My Mom Snapped. I Took A Few Deep Breaths To Calm My Nerves, But It Wasn't Working. I Really Just Wanted These Dumb Ass Policemen To Make Their Selves Useful And Find Dex!

*

Semaj James

Semaj James

I Stepped Out Of The Shower, Wrapped A Towel Around My Waist, And Walked Out Of The Bathroom. I Had Been Waiting On Diamond And Zavier's Call Since Seven And It Is Now Almost Eleven O'Clock At Night And Still No Word From Either Of Them. I Was About To Call Zavier, But I Then Heard A Quiet Knock At The Door So I'll Hold Off On That Call Until Later. I Opened The Door And There Stood Lacey Looking As Beautiful As She Did When I First Laid Eyes On Her.

"What's Up Gorgeous?" I Said, Letting Her Come Inside.

"Hey." She Said. I Closed And Locked The Door Before Turning To Face Her.

"Make Yourself Comfortable. You Want Something To Drink?" I Asked Her.

"No Thanks. Can We Just Get This Over With Please? I Don't Have Long." She Said.

"Damn Baby What's The Rush? You're With Daddy Maj Tonight So You Just Need To Lay Back And Relax." I Said. She Rolled Her Eyes As She Took Off Her Jacket And Stood Up To Take Off The Rest Of Her Clothes. I Smirked As I Snatched The Towel Off My Body And Walked Up To Her. I Placed My Hands On Her Waists And Leaned Down To Kiss Her, But I Was Cut Off By My Phone Ringing.

"Fuck!" I Hissed. I Grabbed My Phone Off The Bedside Table And Quickly Answered It.

"What!" I Snapped.

"Aye We Got Em Man." Zavier Said.

"Swear?" I Said.

"I Swear Fool. His Ass Is Knocked Out In The Trunk." He Said. I Smirked And Nodded My Head.

"Good Looking Out Fam. We'll Handle That Wax Tomorrow, But I'm In The Middle Of Something Right Now So Just Handle That And I'll See Y'all In The Morning."

"Aight Cool." He Said. We Hung Up And I Turned My Phone Off, Tossing It In A Nearby Chair.

"Now Where Were We?" I Asked Lacey, As I Shoved Her On The Bed. I Climbed On Top Of Her As We Began Kissing, But She Flipped Me Over On My Back And Hopped On Top Of Me. She Ripped Open A Condom And Slid It On Me Before She Eased Herself Down On Me. She Threw Her Head Back And Let Out A Loud Moan, While I Put Both Of My Hands Behind My Head And Watched As Lacey Moved Up And Down On Me.

"Damn Girl." I Moaned. She Leaned Down And Placed Soft Kisses On My Neck As I Reached Down And Grabbed Her Ass; Making Her Go The Pace I Wanted Her To Go.

"Mmmm Harder Baby!" Lacey Moaned. I Knew She Wanted Daddy Maj's D. I Don't Even Know Why She Was Acting Like She Didn't.

"Hop Off And Bend Over." I Told Her. She Did What She Was Told As She Got On Her Knees And Arched Her Back. I Slapped Both Her Ass Cheeks Before Thrusting Back Inside Of Her Wet Walls.

"Oh Shit!" I Groaned. I Gripped Onto Her Waist Tightly As She Started Throwing Her Ass Back On Me.

"Whose P*ssy Is This?" I Grunted.

"Yours!" She Screamed.

"What's My Name?" I Asked, Grabbing A Handful Of Her Hair And Pulling Her Hair Hard.

"Ahhhh! Semaj! SEMAJ!" She Cried Out.

"You Damn Right!" I Said, Smirking.

(Sorry I Haven't Updated In Awhile. I've Been Really Busy.)