22.

Semaj James

Flashback:

It Was Around Three Something In The Morning When I Stumbled My Way Into The House With One Of My Hoes That I Met At The Club A Few Months Ago. We Had Been Messing Around For Awhile, But She Was Starting To Fall For A Nigga And I Don't Have Time For All Of That Right Now.

She Was Kissing All On My Neck As She Slid Her Hands Into My Pants And Grabbed My Manhood. I Couldn't Even Get The Door Opened Quick Enough Because She Was Making Me Lose Concentration.

"Open The Door!" She Said, Damn Near Moaning In My Ear. I Smirked As I FINALLY Got My Door Unlocked And We Both Stumbled Into The House.

"I Been Wanting Your Sexy Ass All Night Daddy!" She Said, Tugging At My Belt.

"Well You Got Me So Now What?" I Said. She Giggled As She Turned On The Light, But Then She Started Screaming Out Of Nowhere. I Thought I Was Getting Robbed Or Something As I Quickly Pulled My Gun Out And Pointed It At...Asia? What The Fuck Is She Still Doing Here? I Know Her Young Ass Got A Curfew!

"Aw Shit! Asia What You Doing Here?" I Asked, Lowering My Gun. She Didn't Answer Me. She Just Sat There Looking Back And Forth From Me To My Late Night Honey. The Pained Look On Her Face Made Me Feel Some Type Of Way, But She Already Knew How I Rolled So She Shouldn't Be Too Surprised.

"Semaj Baby Who Is That? Why Is She Here?" Lacey Asked. She Was Whining Like A Lil Ass Girl And I Hated When Bitches Did That Fake Whining Shit.

"Asia! Hello! What Are You Doing Here?" I Said, Snapping My Fingers In Her Face. I Was Already Drunk And The Simple Fact That She Was Still Sitting Here Staring Was Pissing Me Off.

"I Um...I Got Kicked Out And I Didn't Have Anywhere Else To Go." She Said In A Low Voice. Ugh Why Of All Days She Could've Possibly Got Kicked Out She Chose Tonight? What The Fuck Man!

"Semaj We Got Some Unfinished Business To Attend To. You Need To Send This Little Girl Somewhere." Lacey Said, Rolling Her Eyes At Asia. I Could Tell By The Look On Asia's Face That She Wanted To Slap Lacey, But Instead She Just Sighed, Stood To Her Feet, And Started Putting Her Shoes On.

"I Didn't Know You Would Be Having Company. My Mistake." She Said. She Grabbed Her Rather Large Duffle Bag And Quickly Brushed Passed Us. I Was So Wound Up In My Thoughts That I Didn't Even Notice That She Had A Big Ass Bag With Her.

Once She Left The House, Lacey Grabbed Me And Shoved Me Onto The Couch. I Wasn't Even In The Mood Anymore, But Lacey Was Slowly Putting Me Back In The Mood. She Pulled My Manhood Out And Began Sucking Me Up As I Laid My Head Back. As Much As I Wanted To Go After Asia To Make Sure She Was Straight...I Was Just Gon Save That For Tomorrow. Until Then...I'm Finna Enjoy This Late Night Special.

*

The Next Day, I Ended Up Calling Dex To Tell Him What Had Happened The Night Before, But To My Surprise Asia Had Already Told His Ass Everything. I Knew I Should've Went After Her Ass, But I Didn't. Just Know Though, I'm Gonna Handle Both Big Mike And LJ Because What They Tried To Do To Her Is Unacceptable.

"Aye Lacey, Let's Go! I Got Some Business To Attend To So You Gotta Go!" I Said. She Walked Out Of The Bathroom With Her Arms Crossed.

"Semaj We Have To Talk." She Said.

"Nah I Don't Got Time." I Said.

"Semaj I'm Pregnant." She Said. I Shrugged As I Tied Up My Shoes.

"Okay...What That Got To Do With Me?" I Asked. She Scoffed.

"Are You Serious?" She Said. I Looked Over At Her And I Could Tell She Was Pissed Off.

"What? Don't Try And Say That Baby Is Mine When We Both Know You Got A Full Blown Nigga At Home!" I Said.

"I Know, But It's Not His. It's Yours. I'm Six Weeks Pregnant!" She Said. I Stood To My Feet And Adjusted My Pants.

"Oh Well. That's Not My Problem." I Said.

"Yes It Is Your Problem! This Is OUR Baby!" She Yelled. I Got Up And Shoved Her Against The Wall.

"Like I Said...It Ain't My Problem Now Get Dressed And Get The Fuck Out!" I Snapped. She Yanked Herself Out Of My Grip As She Quickly Got Dressed.

Once We Parted Ways, I Headed Over To Dex's House To Check On Asia And Make Sure She Was Straight. Of Course She Was Highly Pissed Off And Snapped On My Ass, But I Didn't Care. She Loved Me So She Wasn't Going Anywhere.

"You Ready To Talk Now?" I Said, Grabbing Her Ass.

"No." She Said, Rolling Her Eyes. She Went And Sat Back On The Couch And Crossed Her Arms. Damn She Is Sexy As Hell Right Now.

"So You Mad?" I Asked. She Glared At Me And Shook Her Head.

"So You Think This Is Funny? Semaj Ain't Nobody Playing With You! You Weren't There When I Needed You The Most And That Just Shows That You Don't Give A Damn About Me!" She Snapped. Ugh...I Really Didn't Feel Like Dealing With These Females And Their Emotional Problems.

"That's Not True And You Know It." I Said.

"I Don't Know Shit!" She Hissed. I Sighed, Crossed My Arms And Stared At Her.

"So Really Asia? We Acting All Hard And Shit Now?" I Asked. She Cocked Her Head To The Side And Matched My Glare.

"This Isn't An Act! You Might Think This Is Funny, But I Don't! I Was Almost Raped Last Night By Some Of YOUR Friends, And Where Were You? Fucking Some Random Girl!" She Yelled.

"Okay And I'm Gon Handle Them Niggas Asia! They Gon Get What's Coming To Them, But I Still Don't Know Why You're So Damn Mad! I Never Said We Were In A Relationship, Therefore...I'm Free To Fuck Whoever I Want." I Yelled.

"And It's That Type Of Thinking That Let's Me Know That You Aren't Ready To Be A Daddy!" She Said. Wait...What The Hell Did She Just Say?

"Say What?" I Asked.

"You Heard Me! I'm Pregnant With YOUR Baby! That's Why My Mom Kicked Me Out!" She Said. Oh My God. Both My Bitches Claiming To Be Pregnant By Me? I Knew For A Fact That If Asia Really Was Pregnant That It Was Mine Because I'm The Only One That's Been Fucking Her. Lacey, On The Other Hand, Had A Man So I Don't Know If That Baby Is Mine Or Not.

"Yo...I Did Not See That One Coming!" Dex Said. He Was Laughing As He Came Out Of The Kitchen With A Bowl Of Cereal In His Hand. That Nigga A Fool I Swear.