Chapter 1

Leo pov:
So me and Karai was playing with our son he had some of my space hero toy's he is 3 right now he looks more like me then Karai. I hope that splinter will be okay with me and Karai and are son if he doesn't like us having a son at such a young age then I would never come back to the lair because. I love my son and so dose Karai we would never let nothing happen to him! I just hope that we can have just one more kid before he gets older. Maybe a girl that will look like Karai. Me and Karai are just boyfriend and girlfriend not marred well not yet i'm going to ask her when are son is about 4 or 5 or when we have are next baby. Karai is hopping to have a baby before are son is older but for now we're happy. Happier then ever. "I'm getting tired." Karai says. "Well you can go to bed and ill stay up with him." I said and smiled "Are you sure?" Karai asked "yes i got this when he gets tired i will put him to bed and then i will come to bed with you." I told her. "Well Alright thanks." Karai said. "No problem. I love you." Leo said  "love you to". I say and kissed him and he kissed me back then I walk up to my son and kissed his check. Then i left and when to sleep.

I hope you liked it and i don't know what to named there son so can someone help me with the name for him? I know what the name will be for the girl just not the boy so if you can help me with some names for him well thanks bye.