Chapter 1. Just A Dream

Hey there lovelies.
Finally I've started writing my book after the one month gap. This month I was very busy cause of my exams and due to that I had not time to write. I'll be updating character names and their pictures in every chapter. In the above picture is June Blackwood. Happy Reading.

***************
June's P.O.V
"June, I want to tell you something" Alec said watching me sheepishly.
"Yeah, I'm listening" I replied calmly keeping my books in the locker.

Something is wrong with him. Since morning he's trying to talk to me. Maybe he has also realised his true feelings towards me and has come here to confess it. He's the famous jock of our college and every girl's dream including me. I mean who wouldnt? He has that perfect jawline and such a lean body to die for. I only go for intercollege football matches to see him playing.  How can he have such an impact on girls? On me? Only if he knew. Oh my god. Stop it June this is never gonna happen. Why such a hot and popular guy like Alec will like me?

"June...June where did you zone out?" Alec asked watching me carefully.
"Oh erm.. Sorry. Weren't you saying something?" I replied avoiding eye contact from him. "I wanted to talk to you since morning but your friends were with you."  "What's so important you wanted to tell me personally?" I asked curiously folding my hands.
"Ireallylikeyou.areyoufreetonight" He replied very fast. "Alec I didn't understand single a word you uttered." "I really like you. You're very kind that makes you so different from others. So are you free tonight?" He said shyly not breaking single eye contact with me. "You what? You're kidding me right?" I asked shockingly. I was trying to hide my happiness. He likes me. Such a lucky day.
"Why will I? I'm really into you trust me and I know you like me too Charlotte has told me everything." He said smirking. I was shocked how can she do this she's my best friend she has to be on my side. I'm gonna kill this woman. As I turned around my head hurt the wall "Ouch"

***************
"Urgh" I woke up with a thud. I had been sleeping in the library for 30 damn minutes. That means it was all just a dream. Why god, why must you do this to me? If only you knew how badly I wished it was real. I know it cannot be, because he is dating Amelia. Why would he leave her for me? Oh, woman you need to concentrate on your final exams. I'm definitely telling Charlotte about this dream. While I'm at it I must warn her to never tell Alec about my crush on him. While going through my phone I noticed that I already had a message from her.

Charlotte : Hey Ju, where are you? I have something exciting to tell you. Come to my place.

June : I'm in the library. Be there in 10 minutes.

______________
Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. I know this chapter is short but next I'm going to make long. By the way Charlotte Duke is June's bestfriend. She'll be introduced in next chapter. I'll try to update soon as possible.
Please Like, Share and Vote would mean alot to me. ^~^

~Neha XOXO