Two

It feels good to be back in the autopsy room, even though I'm doing my own daughters autopsy...
I'm trying not to think about it too much. I get on with the autopsy.
Done.
Jones walks in for the details.
"Her throat was cut by a knife. The way the sound is we know our killer is left handed." I immediately think of Sarah. She is the only left-handed person in town unstable enough to do that.
"It also looks like she has some spinal injury. Like she was on stairs that destroyed her spine shape. By that I mean her spine is now off. It wasn't off before..." I said.
"And the dress she was wearing could possibly have some of the killers dna. I doubt all that blood would have been from her neck. Some of it must have been the killers." My partner Claudia finished.
We handed over the clipboard with all of Mau's details.
"Hm. I think I know the killer." Jones said.
"By the other research we have done we have established that no living being could possibly kill Mau. Was Mau by any chance going to see a non-living being?" Jones asked.
"Yes. She was going with her sisters to see that ghost called Sarah. Odontological them visiting that ghost. She is worse than Anna dressed in blood." I replied.
Jones nodded and walked off with the details.
'Better get back to work' I thought. I started an autopsy on poor old man Jenkins. Sarah's neighbour.
He has the same wounds and everything.
It's the same killer.
"Jones!" I called.
Jones came running up.
"We know how Jenkins died!" I said.
"Really? You only just begun!" Jones said excited.
"I know. Jenkins was killed by the same thing that killed Mau. The same wound on the neck and his spine isn't off anymore. They were murdered by the same thing!" I said.
Jones nodded understandingly.
I took a picture of Jenkins neck and then took a picture of Mau's neck and edited them to be side by side.
"Oh Irene!" Jenkins called the head inspector Irene over.
"What is it?" She asked.
"It's the same killer!" Jones said hurriedly.
"What?!" Irene said in astonishment.
I don't know what the big deal is but okay.
"Skyler! We know who the killer is!" Jones said.
"Who?" I asked.
"It was..."