Nineteen

I spoke to Jack about the sacrifice thing. I have spoken to both of them at the same time.
We know the answer and we know who we are going to take. All we need it a witch willing to sacrifice us and the perfect spot plus some extra ingredients.
                      TIME SKIP
We arrive at our spot.
Our witch draws out the dark magic symbol on the ground and sprinkles it with some of the mixtures we made.
We stood where he told us, and held what he told us.
Then we had to lie down. Because it is two people moving on, we can't lie in the middle. We are both next to it.
We were told to move further out so that our arm was stretched out as far as it could, while holding the other's hand over the centre.
I am so glad ghosts are solid.
We were told to chant something slowly.
We started chanting.
"Lord. Please take these sacrifices as a gift. A ghost, and a man. Please lift their spirits up to the heavens and let their soles rest peacefully. Let them go to your humble abode and stay there for all of eternity. Amen." Our witch, Thomas, said loudly.
A great patch of light hit the spot we were as we kept chanting. We can't stop changing until we are in heaven.
"Placeat nostrum git. Sume sacrificiorum nobis ad caelum ferunt, ubi in aeternum manebit."
I don't know what it translates to, but it is Latin.
The light took us up to the heavens.
"I love you guys." I thought as I kept chanting.
"We love you too!" Cas shouted to us.
I smiled and kept chanting.
We arrived in heaven and stopped chanting.
Our God (which we will call Bob for the purpose of this book) was standing in front of us.
He told us to follow him, so we did.
He led us to two beautiful houses and told us they are our own.
"Thanks you." I told Bob.
"Is it is my pleasure. Enjoy your time in heaven!" Bob walked away as we looked back at our houses.
I look at Jack and realise we are still holding hands. I let go of his hand and blush. He is blushing too.
"Which one do you want?" I asked.
"You choose. I don't mind." Jack replied.
"Fine. That one." I pointed to the one closest to me.
"I was gonna chose this one!" Jack pointed to the house next to it.
We smiled at each other and walk inside our own houses to check them out.
When we were done we met out the front again.
"I'll show you around my house first." Jack said.
I nodded.
We went around his house.
"It's beautiful!" I said.
He nodded.
We toured my house.
"Your house is better than mine. I still love mine though. One of my favourite parts is that out the front where the water and lava is, usually that is just water back on earth but now we are in heaven and can do things like that!" Jack said as we walked outside.
Heaven is awesome. I'm glad we get to stay here forever.