The Announcement

BUT THEN! Avalon had to interrupt.

"Wait! I don't know if I want to hear this...Is it personal? I mean I'm just a stranger here.  Should I even be here? I'm so sorry." She pathetically said .

"No sweetie, it's alright. Totally fine with it . Right Lexi? " Aaron calmed her.

I mentally gagged and almost had puke in my mouth at the word "Sweetie ".

"Nope. In fact I would like her to leave. It would be sooooo much better without drama in here. " I answered.

My parents shot me a look and Justin looked amused while Danny was trying to hold in his laugh. I smirked at the look Avalon was giving me. Aaron was trying to calm Avalon before she exploded.  She got up and dragged my arms and led us to a corner.

" Listen here you good for nothing slut, I'm staying here and making u suffer because I hate you. " she said.

"Oh wait... I guess Alexis changed her mind because she was begging me to stay." Avalon lied smoothly to them.

"No I didn't. I was begging her to leave. " I said.

Everyone was looking at us now. Even Danny and Justin's parents. They were looking at me and Avalon argue. Then things got crazy. Avalon started screaming and pulling my hair and I did the same but I also punched her. Aaron got up and told us to stop but we didn't.

Finally Justin and Danny got up and pulled me away while Aaron got Avalon.

"You bitch! "Avalon spat.

" Ur describing yourself. " I yelled back.

We were struggling to let free and hit each other but the boys were too strong. My parents got up and yelled for me to sit back down. I obeyed because I knew what would happen if I didn't. They were kinda angry at me. They yelled at me a little bit which surprised me since they should be furious.

After a good 5 minutes, we settled down but me and Avalon kept shooting glares at each other. Aaron glared and continued the announcement.

" So basically... " he continued and told them about the treatment and all that.

Everyone gasped except me and Aaron and Justin.

" So what you're saying is that you saved our daughter? The one that said she wanted to die? No matter how much we told her we could treat her... she said no... " My mother trailed of , now crying. My dad comforted her.

"Yes, the very same. " Aaron said.

Danny's and Justin's parents were now clapping. Probably because they were happy for me. Danny cheered for me.

"I'm happy for you Alex!" Danny smiled. I smiled back. Avalon kind of looked annoyed and I smirked at her expression. We finished our barbecue later.

And that's how my day went by with everyone happy.

………………………………………………………

A/N IM SO SORRY GUYS! I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE MY UPDATE AND IM GONNA TRY TO CATCH UP NOW! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!  I CAN'T BELIEVE I HIT 1.38K VIEWS!!!  THANKS SO MUCHHHH! LOVE YA GUYSSS!

Agotdog