Me too.

A/N Let me remind you that this is just a fanfiction I do not own anything this is just a fan fiction so please don't get upset . and all you fans out there of Justin and Alexis. Love ya guys!

...............................................................
Previously

You're stealing Aaron and Justin from me?
...............................................................

I stared at her in disbelief . She was so sick to think like that. I mean what kind of a bitch is she?

"What is your problem Avalon?" I scowled.

" Stop acting innocent. You are also stealing Justin from me? You are such a slut." she said.

Did she just.....? Seriously! A slut? What the Fuck was her god damn problem. I would withstand other names but a slut? She just crossed the line.

"Did you just call me a slut? " I asked in disbelief.

" Yeah. Problem?"

" Take that back you bitch!" I heard a yell.

I turned around at the door to see Justin standing there looking furious. I gulped. Avalon was also frozen in shock. I felt a little sorry for her because Justin looked like he was gonna kill her.

" J-J-Justin?" Avalon stammered.

" Take back what you said about her!" he shouted .

" Why are you defending her Justin? She stole you from me! " Avalon screamed.

" I was never yours. But you did make a point. She did steal me. But not from you. " he snorted.

I gasped and looked at him in shock. Avalon stormed out of the room to Aaron. That girl is sick.

" Alex? You okay? "Justin asked gently.
I nodded and turned to him. He looked at me and said something.

" Alex. I'm sorry. I should have helped you. "

" It's okay. It's not your fault. "

" I like you Alex. "

I sucked in the word and looked at him in the eyes. I decided to accept him.

" Me too. "I said silently as I hugged him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N How did you like the first chapter? If some of you don't like what I'm doing I'm sorry. And also don't read it if u don't like it then. I will continue with more updates soon!