Get off.

" You... you liked me?" He looked at me with guilt evident in his eyes. Guilt? What guilt? He stared at me for what seemed like forever but he still continued to speak well he tried but I cut him off.

"Yes, I LIKED u. Now please get out." I tried kicking him out but alas no luck. Instead, he pinned me to my bed using one hand to hold my hands together above my head and leaned down to kiss me. My eyes widened as he kissed my lips and trailed his kisses to my jaw then to my neck. He started sucking my neck and I let out a small moan as he continuedsuckingon my sweet spot. I tried wriggling out of his hold but his grip was too strong on me. I did the next best thing.

"RAPE! RAPE! HELP ME SOMEBODY HE'S RAPING ME!" I screamed hoping someone would hear but my parents were out apparently so they couldn't help. I was about to scream again when he put his lips back on mine. I admit I missed the feeling of being kissed so passionately by him but I hated him. With a passion too. His lips left mine and I glared at him.

" Let go...of ....me!" I said while trying to get out of his grip on me.

"HELP ME SOMEBODY!" I screamed once again. But the chances someone heard was 0.

"Shh......"  he shushed me. He continued kissing me while one of his hands traveled down to the hem of my top and he started rubbing circles around my stomach. I let out a sigh as he pulled back for air. His eyes widened in realization.

"Im...Im sorry! I didn't mean to...I didn't -"

Just then the door slammed open.

"You...GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!"

-----------------------------------------------

A/N Hihiii my readers~~~ I tried updating as soon as I could and welp here we are with a new chapter and its pretty late ik...Sorry if its too short! Hope you enjoyed it and please dont hesitate to leave a comment/ vote.Till next time~~~