What?

At the Ice cream parlor,Justin and I both bought our ice creams. Well, Justin paid for mine but hey, I'm not complaining. He said he would treat me.

I got a cookies and cream ice cream . It will always be my favorite and I'm probably gonna die eating it, like do you know how heavenly it tastes? Yeah, probably.

We talked for a while and then I asked him a question that was bugging me from the start.

"Justin , what were you doing near my house when Aaron...uhh..you know....?" I asked.

"Oh uhm. I was just strolling around the area..haha....." He looked unsure and was blushing which was cute may I add. He scratched the back of his head while nervously laughing.

I wasn't convinced so I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Alright fine! I was gonna go drop by your house because I couldn't stand the distance between us after you told me that at school!" He blurted out.

I looked at him and blushed. I really do like Justin. I never seen him act like a kid before too. He was pouting which was cute. I pinched his cheeks.

"Aww...you're so cute!" I smiled.

"No I'm not." He blushed and looked away.

"So why did you want to see me? There must be another reason as well." I said while taking a bite of my ice cream that was melting. He took a bite of his and frowned when I asked him.

"No real reason." He said looking away again.

"Hmm...really?" I raised an eyebrow, still not convinced.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered.

I knew he wasn't telling the truth but I decided to leave it at that.

I tool a bite of my ice cream."Hmm...okay then." I said .

He looked a bit relieved and then continued eating his ice cream. After a while , we finished our ice creams and we decided to walk around. We went to a park nearby and walked around there. We saw people exercising, children playing and etc. We sat down on a bench enjoying the scenery and the wind. At the corner of my eye, I noticed Justin staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"N-nothing." He blushed and looked away again. I tilted my head on confusion. He was acting weird today.

"Alex." Justin called.

"Hmm?" I answered while looking at the sky.

"Alex." He called one more time.

"What?" I turned my head around to face him, only to be met with his lips on mine. I widened my eyes but nonetheless kissed him back.

We were kissing for what seemed like forever when we pulled away for air. We were panting from the long , passionate kiss we had.
He stared into my eyes and I stared into his. His eyes, so hypnotizing. He was good looking and a real sweetheart. Why can't I love him? Because I'm stupid. He hugged me and I hugged him back. We stayed like that for a while and then we pulled away.

He was grinning and I smiled back at him in response.

"Let's go? Its getting dark, I'll drop you off home ." he said.

"Okay." I replied.

Then, he dropped me off home. The walk on the way was a little awkward but we still talked I guess. We reached my house and he waved goodbye and I did the same.

_____________

A/N HEYY GUYS ITS ME AGAIN AND IM SO HAPPY AND THANK YOU FOR 10.2K VIEWS!!! I LOVE YALL SO MUCH <33 I TRIED MAKING THIS LONGER BUT ITS NOT THAT LONG IM SORRY BUT I TRIED UPDATING AS SOON AS I COULD!!! THANK YOU LOVELIES FOR READING THIS FANFIC!! Please dont hesitate to vote or leave a comment/suggestion.