What indeed.

I always cry. I suck. I stopped for awhile and then heard the door creak open. Aaron was standing there with a guilty look on his face. I shoved my face back into my pillow and hoped he would go away but no such luck. He came closer this time. In a second, he was standing near my bedside. He sat beside me while I continued ignoring him. He was just sitting there and looked everywhere but at me. He didn't spare a glance. I told him to go away but he stayed there. I started getting angry. Why was he always torturing me. I screamed at him.

"Why are you still here!? Go away! Leave me alone!" I yelled at him. I felt a bit guilty when I saw his sad face but I wasn't feeling 'happy' now and I needed time alone. He just sat there. I threw my pillow at him but he caught it. Damn. His reflexes are good. I scowled at him but he just sighed and then asked.

" Why are you so mad? What have I done to you?'' He said sadness clear in his eyes.

''What? What have you done indeed.'' I grabbed the pillow back and shut my eyes closed because sooner or later he'll leave. Well I was wrong. He kept trying to get me to get up and talk but I didn't move. Then he flicked my forehead somehow and I felt the pain.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

He looked at me and had a serious expression on his face.

"Why do you always cause me pain? Why are you doing this? I'm not worth your time. Go annoy someone else like Avalon." I scowled.

"Huh? What are you saying?" he said with a confused expression.

"Wait, so you hate me because....im going out with Avalon again?"

I blankly stared at him. Took him a long time to realize that.

"I'm upset about the fact that you decided to give someone who did something so horrible to you a chance again rather than someone who was always there for you and genuinely liked you and spent time with you. It disgusts me." I said.

He stared at me with eyes wide open and his mouth opens to say something but no words form.

He should know the pain that it causes.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N I know it's a late update , sorry. I tried to make it long but alas, no luck. I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as I can. 😖😖