Chapter 2: Park :D

~Mr. Mitch's POV~

It's finally the weekend! God dang. That took forever.

I was bored, I played my mind full of video games. I may have even red a book in the heat of the moment. I lazed around for ages upon ages. Then I got a brilliant idea. I invited Jerome over. He came awfully late though, not until 6:30 PM. I already had my food and drank so we went to the park.

I bundelled up. It was cold, like, EXTREMELY cold. Meh, I don't care. We raced from time to time but the harsh wind made it hard to catch our breath, when we got there we couldn't stop panting.

"Eh - Mitch?"

"Y-yeah Jerome?"

"Time?"

Ugh. You dirty Bacca. I gave him a friendly slap on the back to show my appreciation. We ran over to the swings and pulled ourselves up.

"Well what did you expect? Did you get caught in the heat of the moment?"

I didn't quite clue in to what Jerome was getting at. "What? What are you talking about?"

"Oh- you know..." Jerome replied slyly. No. No I didn't, Jerome."No I-"

Then I heard it, a ...Screech? Humanlike? Yeah, It was a human. I ran to the sound, not getting much visibilty through my coat though, the pouring rain didn't help either. It didn't sound painful though, it sounded ANGRY. REALLY ANGRY.

I think I see what made the sound, All i could see was blue and blonde hair. It hissed at us and ran on all fours. Was it an, extremely angry hobo? I had no idea, but It was for certain human. it looked like it was screeching at the dog that ran away.

Jerome ran up to my side, "Did ya see that, biggums?!" Well, I was only just staring it down. Couldn't of seen it Jerome. Mah gawd.

~Mr. Jerome's POV~

" Did ya see that biggums?!" Of course he did, but I asked anyways for some reason. it's weird like that.

"Naw man," Mitch replied obiviously sarcastic

I was still shocked at it. That thing looked like a normal person, But boy did it make weird ass sounds. Scared me.

We walked back to his house and I slept over

~A/N~

Longer, huh? Anyone have any ideas next? I'm running out.

Halp.

~Cpwiser10