Chapter 56 ~ New years!

~Sarah's POV~

Frick yeah. It's finally the New years. Although it was only early in the day I was still a fair bit excited. Not as excited as say, Christmas, but same difference.

To pass the time, I went on the laptop.

Like always.

To Youtube, and beyond! I watch Youtubefor a good couple hours and go on my various other social media websites, Tumblr, Twitter, Email, that kinda jazz.

Then I realize that I have no life.

Wait. I always knew that. And I regret nothing.

After I finish on Tumblr I notice that it has gotten late, not late enough, but late. Supposedbly, we're having guests over.

"So, who's coming over?" I ask Ty, who just walked past to lay some snacks out on the table. "Mitch and Jerome." He says as he returns to his bedroom, quite possibly laying down for a break.

Adam comes out and gazes through the window, surveying the outside. "Hm, not here yet." I hear him mumble. He pulls back from the window and eyes me, hands on man-hips. "You were productive today." He says sarcastically. I give him a dirty look, "I know."

There was a knock on the door. Adam reached behind him and opened it, Mitch and Jerome smiling back.

"Hey." Adam said, waving. They waved back and came in. "Sorry for being so late, traffic." Mitch said as he kicked off his boots.

"You live litterally 5 minutes away." Adam replied. Mitch gave a unsure look. "Um..." He droned, and left it at that, not even finishing. I rolled my eyes and continued to internet.

~Time-skip~

"Okay Sarah, time to get off and socialize, which I know you just LOVE to do." Ty says, closing the computer and making a face that says 'I don't want to do this but it's time".

I push myself out of the chair and sit on the couch. Various treats wait on the table, but I usually can't eat around other people.

But I do anyways.

And I stuff my face.

It's really late now, I'd say somewhere around 11:30. Mitch and Jerome sat on one side of the couch, throughly engaged in the movie up on the TV screen. The other side remained empty, well, until Adam plopped down.

"What time is it?" I ask Adam, he looks at his wrist, a watch being on it. "11:45." He replies. "Ty!" I call out "It's almost time for the count down!" He runs down the hall and sits down on Adam's lap.

"Scooch." He says, and Adam squirms out from under him. Jerome grabs the remote off the table and turns on the count-down.

We talk for a bit to pass the few short minutes, but right smack dab in the middle of a disscussion we are interrupted by a loud "10, 9..."

We jumped up and joined in "8..."

"7..."

"6..."

I looked beside me, the two couple's faces getting closer as the seconds droned on.

"5..."

"4..."

I was so tempted to push both of them together then and there.

"3..."

Eye's closed, faces inches from eachother.

"2..."

Lips perked.

"1!"

And touchdown.

"Happy new years!"I squealed, making the others jump but continue to press their lips together.

Mitch and Jerome pulled out first. Mitch pulled something from behind him, a small party horn. He blew into it harshly, right into Ty's hot and red from embarrasment ear.

"2014!" Mitch smiled as Ty and Adam pulled away.

"The big 2k 14." Adam said as he got up. "Leave when you want, I'm going to bed." He told Mitch and Jerome. They got up and got on their coats and left. Ty followed close behind to go to bed. I flicked off the lights and did the same.

Well, go to MY bed. Not theirs.

Happy new year.

~A/N~

FINALLY I DIDN'T SKIP A DAY.

FRICK.

uhh... i have nothing to write.

Baii~

~Cpwiser10