IMAGINE CONTEST ENTRY

A/N if you're reading my book this is not part of it lol. I'm entering a contest for my Fav account on Twitter.
This imagine is a Michael imagine for Kezabel

The sound of thunder echoed through the the house as you and Michael sat in silence listening to the sound of the rain hit the cement of the empty streets. Shortly after you ate dinner, which was his moms homemade lasagne a storm rolled around. You were wearing black leggings and one of Michael's shirts.  You were cuddled into Michael's side under a pile of blankets on the couch in your living room. You breathed in his scent and cuddled more into his side, if that was even possible. You were enjoying this moment with Michael before he had to go on tour again. The power had gone out a while ago thus resulting in the position you were in now. You looked up at Michael to see him already looking at you.
"You're beautiful in this lighting Kerrie" Michael said smiling.
"Michael what lighting? We're sitting in the dark." I said laughing at his remark and looking out the window to see the the rain glisten in the lighting of the street lamps.
"You're always beautiful. Even in the dark." He said and grabbed a piece on your long hair twisting it in his fingers. He placed a peck on the top of your head and then rested his head on yours.
"What will I do during storms when you're not here? What will I do in general when you're not here. It's not fun when you're not around." I said a wave of sadness falling over me when I realized that Michael would have to leave me in just a few days from now.
"Well... There's lots of solutions to that problem.....but there's one in particular that would work the best" Michael answered looking a little exited when he said the last part.
" I mean I can Skype you and call and text. I can fly out to visit you and see some of your shows.... But it's still not the same as always being with you" I answer
"Well what if you didn't have to do all that.." Michael said as if it was obvious what he was trying to say but being honest you have no clue what he was on about.
"Michael what do you mean? You're really confusing me at this point" you said sitting up and turning to look at him.
He sat up as well and took both your hands in his. He looked in your confused eyes while you looked in to his happy ones.
"Well Kerrie... What if I told you that I talked to management and the boys and they're both okay with it. I know it last minute and stuff but....... Do you want to come on tour with me?" He said the last thing you thought he would ever say.
You weren't sure if you would believe him or not. Was this some big joke or was he serious? You stood up from the couch and looked in his eyes for some sign that he was joking. Waiting for him to start laughing uncontrollably.... But he never did.
"OMG! MICHAEL ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?" You shouted not believing that you may not have to leave him after all.
"OMG KERRIE YES I AM!" He said half mocking you but still answering your question.
You ran over and hugged him tighter than ever before, he wrapped his arms around your small body. With tears running down your face you looked at him. You pulled him in for a kiss and you felt sparks just like the first time he had kissed you in the park on your second date. You felt sparks every time you kissed Michael. But this. This was different. This was out of this world.
"I love you Michael. So so so much" you mumbled into his chest.
"I love you Kerrie so so so SO much" you smiled when you heard those word leave his mouth.
"Now..LETS GO PACK YOUR STUFF!" He said breaking the hung and bolting up the stairs.
...
A few days later you were walking through the airport with Michael hand in hand, dragging your suitcase behind you. You met up with the boys and you greeted each of them with a hug and a hello. Liz walked up to you and gave you a hug.
"Good thing you're here. You can help me keep them in line" Liz said with a chuckle
"Yeah. I guess so" I answered smiling and walking over to the gates to board the plane.
This is going to be an adventure. Going on tour with an idiot And 3 other man children.
But at least he's MY idiot and those 3 man children are my best friends.

_________________________________________________________________________
Kezabel I hope you like it!!!!