12:Nervous

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK
It's called Bad Boy and it's a Mikey fanfic.

Adysson's P.O.V
After seeing him again I was terrified. I ran into the school and quickly found the main office. I walked into the very happy environment of the office and immediately cringed. I'm not in the mood for this right now. Approaching the lady at the front desk I cleared my throat.

"H-hello. I'm Adysson. I'm a new student in the 10th grade."

I told to the lovely lady. Ugh. She looks so happy.

"Yes of course! Here is your locker number and combination. Also your class list."

She said handing me a piece of paper with yellow highlighter covering my combination and number for my locker. I left the office and walked through the empty halls, eventually finding my locker. I put all my things in and then tape a picture of the boys and I onto the inside of the door. I miss them already. I quickly pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to our group chat.

(Ad= Adysson A= Ashton L= Luke C= Calum M= Michael)

Ad- Miss you guys already💕
A- miss you too! Have you found Lauren?
Ad- no not yet :(
M- miss you kiddo! But we'll see you soon!
L- want me to bring you Maccas for lunch? ;)
Ad- PLEASE!
L- okay haha
Ad- where's Cal?
A- no clue.
M- he's cuddling Luke instead of me :(
Ad- CAKE!  K I gtg. Byeeee!
C- Don't worry Mikey, Luke isn't as cuddly as you!

Smiling I put my phone away. Suddenly my locker door is slammed shut, almost on my fingers.

"Hey Ady. Told you I would find you again"

he said. His voice made chills run down my spine. Of course his entourage is standing behind him with smug looks on their faces.

"J-just stop!"

I snapped back trying my hardest to not break down.

"Shut up!"

He yelled and I flinched. I felt a sting on my cheek and I realized he slapped me. Everyone laughed, except for Shawn. He was staring at me with so much emotion. Emotion that I couldn't distinguish. He was looking at me with pain in his eyes. Why?
Everyone walked away laughing and I slid down my locker. I started sobbing. So many thoughts were going through my mind. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Shawn. He takes a seat beside me and hugs me tight.

"Why are you here?"

I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Because it hurts me to see you hurting. You don't deserve what he did to you."

He answered me in a shaky voice, like he was about to cry too.

"Why are you actually paying attention to me!?"

I yelled, another sob escaping my mouth.

"Because Ady, you're different, you're special. I care about you"

he said looking into my eyes.

"Why?"

I whispered.
________________________________
THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 900 READS!!!!!!!!
I love you bumblebees 💕💕💕
~Aila