A/N: Explanation and Background

Hello, guys!

As you can all figure out, this is my new story, the one I decided to post. If it was the one of your like... congratulations! You're seers! If not, never mind. I'll work in yours soon.

I wanted to set you a little in the story, so you can have an idea why I picked this:

This story is a collaboration between me and my friend Carter (though some of you must know her as Annabethchase22 in FF.net). She wrote me last year about how my Solangelo two-shots helped her recover her depression and she asked me to work together.

I immediately accepted.

We planned 12 chapters of this story, that we set before my Solangelo shots, that we called it the 'prequel'. We decided that the chapters should be revised before posted.

However, I haven't heard from her since August last year. And that was affecting me and my moods so bad, my Mom had to asked me (more like order me) to stop waiting around for her to write back. That bad news were the first ones that reach.

I agree, though that doesn't mean I don't think about her anymore. This is were this story comes in.

I want to show you the great work we did together, that I hope you enjoy and makes her come out of her shell, because I know that she's an amazing person who deserves recognition.

I apologize by this long, sappy and tearful A/N, but I needed to show you the value I give to this story.

Because people out there, need their Nico di Angelo, as much as they need their Will Solace.

Please, enjoy this story. And if you see someone who need a friend, don't hesitate. It might surprise you...